+ $3.98 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Use camouflage wisely to survive deep in hostile territory
- Infiltrate and survive by paying attention to your hunting skills and instincts
- Use the interactive environments to your advantage -- creating traps to catch enemies and prey
- Features a blockbuster musical score composed by Harry Gregson-Williams
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Product Features Use camouflage wisely to survive deep in hostile territory Infiltrate and survive by paying attention to your hunting skills and instincts Use the interactive environments to your advantage -- creating traps to catch enemies and prey Features a blockbuster musical score composed by Harry Gregson-Williams Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater introduces new depth and thrilling gameplay. It's a new level of gaming, with all the detailed levels, thrilling gameplay and stunning plot twists players crave. Set in the 1960s, you become a legendary soldier sent to uncover the secret behind Metal Gear, a top-secret superweapon with nuclear capability. You are all alone in hostile territory -- but you will complete this mission, to secure the continued existence of human life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Graphics - mouth-watering. The graphics are as good as it is going to get on this platform (PS2) and for that reason if you love graphics, this is a good game.
2) Gameplay- the radar, as we once knew it, is gone in MGS3! Now there is a new system called CQC- or close quarters combat. Though some classic aspects of gameplay have changed in the series, it still is a complex and challenging game for all the right reasons.
3) Excitement- A stealth game is still a medium of gaming that no one has shown to master as thoroughly as Kojima.
4) Plot and cinematics- A good story, and a neat ending. Cannot say more without spoiling it.