- File Size: 2028 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Metaphorosis Books; 1.1 edition (June 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DKBO9VW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,227,045 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6767 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #6846 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- #7283 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Anthologies & Short Stories
Metaphorosis: a collection of stories Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favorite story from this group was House of Hope, a story written from the perspective of the house looking into the human condition.
Some of these stories will make you think, and some are just for fun.