- Series: Facets of Ruby
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Pragmatic Bookshelf; 1 edition (August 18, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941222129
- ISBN-13: 978-1941222126
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #463,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Metaprogramming Ruby 2: Program Like the Ruby Pros (Facets of Ruby) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Paolo Perrotta has fifteen years of experience as a developer, ranging from embedded to enterprise software, computer games, and web applications. Paolo lives a nomadic life, mentoring agile teams throughout Europe. He has a base camp in Bologna, Italy. He loves Ruby.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Also, the author gets major points for including all of:
- Contrived examples (for learning)
- Real-world examples (from Rails and other popular gems / frameworks)
- Exercises (for practice)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I specially like how concepts are very well explained with relevant comparisons to C and Java.