|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.86 x 4.13 x 1.38 inches|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Pattern||Colored box packaging|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||<b>MULTI-PURPOSE CLAMP METER WITH AUTO-RANGE:</b> Can accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency, duty cycle, diode, capacitance and resistance measurement.<br> <b>WITH NCV & LIVE LINE TEST FUNCTION:</b> Non-contact voltage detection function with a sensor to detect voltage and avoid electric shock without touching any wires.<br>|
|Included Components||This LCD Digital AC/DC clamp multimeter is a portable and professional clamp meter which has everything you need for a full multimeter. <br> ▲Meterk Customer Service <br>➤➤➤email@example.com<br> Meterk dc ammeter has 24 Months Warranty. If there are quality problems happen in a guaranteed period, please contact us with your order ID for the first time, our customer service team will take action in a time when we resolve your issues.|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Meterk Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter 4000 Counts Auto-ranging Multimeter AC/DC Voltage&Current Tester with Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, Hz Test, Non-contact Voltage Detect
|Price:||$38.97 ($173.20 / 100 cm) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (34%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▲【MULTI-PURPOSE CLAMP METER WITH TRUE RMS AUTO-RANGE】: Accurate AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode, Capacitance and Resistance Measurement.
- ▲【WITH NCV & LIVE LINE TEST FUNCTION】: Non-contact Voltage Detection Function with a Sensor to Detect Voltage and Avoid Electric Shock without Touching Any Wires. Light and Sound Alarm If Detects the AC Voltage(90V-1000V) or Live Wire
- ▲【CONTINUITY TEST & OVERLOAD PROTECTION】: Designed to Safely and Accurately Confirm the Circuit Conducts Electricity with Low Voltage Indication and Overload Protection. Light Alarm If Detects the AC Voltage(90V-1000V) or Live Wire.Shows "OL" on the LCD If Overload
- ▲【EASY TO USE AND READ】: Small and Portable to Carry and Use. High Resolution, Large Backlit LCD Screen Improves Visibility. The flashlight can Access Measurement in a Dark Place. Low Battery Display.Widely used in your life.
- ▲【YOU WILL GET】: Meterk Digital Clamp Meter, 2*Test Leads, 3*AAA Batteries(Inside the Clamp meter), User Manual(English + French + German + Italy + Spanish) , 1 * Storage Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Measurements seem accurate, or at least make sense
- Autoranging is pretty nice. I'm used to having to manually select the upper range.
- Non-contact measurements are pretty awesome, I never had a meter that did that before. Not sure I'll trust my life to it, I'll probably double check with a physical contact, but it's nice if you have to go through a bunch of outlets.
- Meter body is robust and well-made
- A case to keep the the meter and cables protected from whatever you have knocking around in your toolbox.
- A good readable user manual
- It's a lot bigger than my previous cheap multimeters. But I guess it's a good trade-off.
- Defaults to DC. Takes an extra button click to switch to AC
My only nit is the selector knob feel when turning is a bit gritty, but that's a very minor thing.
Also, I took this on a plane and got no problems, it's very easy to transport.
The case is good quality, as are the probes.
The non-contact voltage indicator is a bit overly sensitive. With most of the non-contact voltage indicators I have I am able to tell the difference between the hot and neutral wires in a cable. With this one it triggers when I even get near the cable, and will even detect voltage on a cable inside of a wall - so that could be useful - but not for determining which conductors are hot.
Fluke and Klein Tools are the market leaders for multimeters, but this has features found in far more expensive multimeters that are easily three or four times the price. For example, the ability to accurately measure non-contact voltage is a great addition to this unit.
In terms of the user interface, the combination of a circular dial and beeping to indicate on or off positioning, and some numbers being bigger than others is a huge advantage. It makes the output measurements so much easier to read and distinguish. It tells me that the designers of this product put a lot of thought into every day usage, and probably obtained input and feedback from electricians.
Regarding build quality, it beats the ones you find at Harbour Freight or Northern Tool out of the park, and is definitely not an entry-level model. It is definitely an upper mid range unit.
Given the value proposition (top level features but lower than average price), I'd recommend it to a home user or an occasional electrician.