|Price:||$15.83 ($0.47 / Fl Oz)|
|You Save:||$3.16 (17%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Method 8X Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 85 Loads
- Contains one pouch of 34-Ounce 8x Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear, 85 Loads
- Plan-based, ultra-concentrated (8x) formula
- Smartclean technology knocks out dirt and stains
- Pump bottle for easy, one-handed use
- Never tested on animals
- Method laundry detergent is smarter, easier plus greener
- Plant-based, ultra-concentrated (8x) formula
- Smart clean technology knocks out dirt plus stains
- Pouch is an 80% savings in plastic, water plus energy
- Never tested on animals
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Scent Name: Free and Clear | Size: 85 Loads
From the Manufacturer
Method 8X Concentrated Laundry Detergent Refill, Free + Clear, 85 Loads
It may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of 8X ultra-concentrated laundry detergent can do big things. That’s because the plant-based formula with smartclean technology seeks out dirt and stains in a revolutionary new way to deliver beautifully clean clothes with just 1/4th the dose of the leading brand. Plus, its handy pump makes for easy, one-handed use. No mess. No waste. No aching biceps.
So what does clean smell like? In this case, it smells free + clear—of perfumes and dyes. Because in a world where cleaning products smell at best bland and boring, and at worst noxious and offensive, Method takes pride in making products don't pose a threat to people and the environment.
Method believes in using ingredients and formulas made from renewable, plant-based materials and abundant minerals. And every ingredient used in Method products is comprehensively evaluated by independent environmental research institute MBDC (McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry) for people and planet safety.
Refill not Landfill
This laundry detergent refill packs a lot of punch. 85 loads worth, to be exact. That’s because our patent-pending Smartclean technology uses an ultra concentrated plant-based formula that delivers big cleaning power with just a few tiny squirts. Which is why we can fit so much into this amazingly small pouch while yielding an 80% packaging savings in plastic, water and energy at the same time. Now would be a good time for your happy dance.
Method uses ingredients and formulas that degrade into simple and benign components in the environment and follows the highest technical standard for defining biodegradability, whereby at least 70% of organic ingredients break down within 28 days.
Cradle to Cradle
Cradle to Cradle is Method’s mantra for the design of safe, green products. That means Method products—how they’re designed, what’s in them, and where they go after use—are all assessed to help support the company in creating products that are 'more good', not simply 'less bad'.
Never tested on animals
Method believes guinea pigs should never be used as guinea pigs. The company performs absolutely no animal testing on any of its products and does not endorse, request nor commission any animal testing on its behalf. The company is even CCIC Leaping Bunny Program approved.
Public Benefit Corporation
Method believes in using the power of business to create positive social and environmental change. As a public benefit corporation, Method has legally incorporated into its DNA the company’s commitment to people, the environment and stakeholders.
Founded in 2000, Method is the pioneer of premium planet-friendly and design-driven home, fabric and personal care products. Formulated with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients, Method cleaners put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. On August 1, 2013, Method reincorporated as a public benefit corporation, codifying that its corporate governance meets the highest standard of social and environmental ethics. Method is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It works! We have thrown everything from grass and sweat stains, to grease and coffee and it has removed them all. It hasn't faded our blacks, nor bled the colors in our brights. It rinses clean. Our clothes feel cleaner coming out of the wash.
2. It is its own pre-treater. It cleans just as well, maybe better than my old pre-treater. Once again I have used a major name brand in the past. Now I only need one product!
3. Fragrance. So many products come in either no scent or lavender, which I cannot tolerate. The fresh air fragrance simply smells clean and is so mild that it does not irrate my son's allergies. (I had to wash his stained clothes twice. Once to remove the stains in 'normal' detergent, because the gentle detergent couldn't handle the tough stuff, then again in a 'free and clear' to remove the fragrance.)
4. The Company. Method's commitment to cleaning and the enviroment are fantastic. If you haven't checked out their website, I recommend that you do. It is amazing what we as consumers can do, simply by choosing to make our purchases from companies committed primarily to improving the world rather than increasing profit.Read more ›
I might keep using this on sheets and towels but I'm sad about my faded clothes.
The detergent did a decent job at cleaning and leaving clothes smelling good. The pump stopped working half way through...
They sell refills of the detergent but how useful is that when you obviously have to buy two new dispensers for every 30fl ounce?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Misleading product description. The product description said it contained a pump bottle. The picture of the product appears to show a pump bottle. There was no pump bottle. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I love that Method has these refills available for less waste. I love the smell of this detergent and am glad knowing I am not adding any more chemicals to our life than we're... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amanda Prince
Very pleasant scent, not overpowering in any way, just smells fresh and clean. Would buy again.Published 5 days ago by Heidi Heusman
I like a lot of Method's products and while I think their laundry detergent ok, it's not my favorite. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Adrianne Di Lella
Awful smell last long. Totally chemical order. Noxious. Smell transmit to my body and hair, and my shower room got same small for 2 days after taking shower. Read morePublished 6 days ago by AJ
really love this stuff AND that it comes in a re-fill pouch and smells sooo good!Published 8 days ago by Kori Anderson
I was able to put them to use while my visit I just couldn't wait to put them to use around my house too. Love the smell and look of my laundry now more than ever.Published 9 days ago by Brandy Gettys
This is a very good detergent for cleaning clothes. I have used for several years without any issues. This is also very easy to pack to take with you when traveling if needed. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Greg