- Series: Food Microbiology and Food Safety
- Hardcover: 148 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2006 edition (January 5, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780387282640
- ISBN-13: 978-0387282640
- ASIN: 0387282645
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,863,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PCR Methods in Foods (Food Microbiology and Food Safety) 2006th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
From the Back Cover
This book is a primer for students, faculty, and other professionals interested in molecular biology and its integration into food safety, by introducing the reader to diagnostic PCR-based technologies used in detection of pathogens in foods.
This book will enable its reader to:
- Understand the principles behind PCR including real-time
- Know the basics involved in the design, optimization, and implementation of PCR in food microbiology lab setting
- Interpret results
- Know limitations and strengths of PCR
- Understand the basic principles behind microarrays and its potential applications in food microbiology.
Figures, charts, and tables help illustrate concepts and provide the reader with an important starting point in bringing molecular diagnostics into the food microbiology lab.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|