- Series: Analytical Methods and Special Functions (Book 6)
- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415273560
- ISBN-13: 978-0415273565
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,090,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Methods of the Theory of Generalized Functions (Analytical Methods and Special Functions) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
V. S. Vladimirov is the head of the Department of Mathematical Physics, Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|