- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing; 2 edition (September 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1856698998
- ISBN-13: 978-1856698993
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Methods & Theories of Art History 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Anne D'Alleva is Associate Professor of Art History and Women's Studies at the University of Connecticut. She is the author of Arts of the Pacific Islands and Look!: The Fundamentals of Art History.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was a general consensus at the end of the course that D'Alleva's book should be an almost mandatory reading for art history majors, or even for those people whose interest is the history of art and artworks.