Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 12, 2016
I bought this thinking it would work for a 1995 Chevy Silverado because I didn't see any reviews to the contrary. As most have said, it is very thin and flimsy, and it will NOT work for a '95 Silverado. It does not have the slide clips for the sides and if you can yours off of the stock radio, it might be possible to make it work. However, it would need to be reinforced in some way, shape, or form to hold it in. A double Din stereo is very tight in the '95 Silverado with an aftermarket wiring harness and you DO need the antenna adapter which both from Metra work perfectly. I hope that has been of some help to someone.
on February 21, 2018
My 2001 s10 had the standard 1.5 DIN stereo GM had used for years. I bought a used instrument cluster bezel/surround off of a 2003-2004 S10 with the larger stereo opening (GM used double DIN stereos those years).

I thought there may be a chance this kit would help me properly locate/install the 2 DIN in my dash, but definitely not - it would’ve had the stereo sticking way too far out. I did, however, keep this kit for the small plastic surround that went around the stereo - this eliminated the minor unsightly gap between the stereo and instrument cluster bezel. I cut the wings off of the metra plastic brackets.
I took my time and made sure the stereo was in perfect relation to the outer instrument bezel. Spent some time cutting/trimming the plastic inside the dash. It looks perfect now, like this double DIN touchscreen was factory.
on June 17, 2017
According to Amazon, this kit fits a 2000 Blazer but come to find, it does not. The opening is wider than this adapter can go. Looks like you can't trust the "This Fits Your 2000 Blazer" advertisement. You have to ask detailed questions for every application since you don't get the spec sheet until your adapter arrives. Very disappointed.
on February 13, 2018
Kit works perfectly in my '04 Silverado to put a double-din Pioneer unit in.

I don't like how the "ears" attach however since you have to hold them in place while sliding the radio in. Once the radio is secured to the bracket, the ears lock into place and the kit is pretty solid.
on January 22, 2017
Form fit and function is spot on. Fit my cheap 2 Din Pioneer into my '06 Silverado perfectly. For installing a $99 Deck into a 10 year old pickup this gets the job done. It's basically 3 pieces of cheap plastic. It's engineered to go together only 1 way so a monkey could install this, it took longer to unpackage the kit than it did to install it on the deck. After I finished the install it looks a lot better than the Scoshe(sp?) I pulled out. I wouldn't use this to install a $1000 deck in vette though...
on April 16, 2017
It's very flimsy and thin, does not stay or snap together. You have to assemble it and hold the three pieces together as you install them; then they stay together because the are held in place by the radio itself. NOT a good design, but, it is holding the radio and fits the correct dash bolt pattern. Maybe they expected you to assemble it and glue the pieces.???
on February 15, 2018
It was indicated prior to placing my order that this would fit my 2002 GMC Yukon Denali. However, it did not. There is no return on this part. It will probably fit the 03 Yukon with the bolt in type radio. I have the type with the slides. THIS is not for that type. I should have checked how the radio mounted prior to ordering a kit. Do not trust the description.
on October 10, 2015
Fits Honda Civic 2000 but have to cut it a little bit to make it fit perfectly but looks awesome
review image
on June 26, 2016
This dash kit does not look like the picture really and does not fit in my 2000 Chevy Blazer. Disappointed.
review image
on January 30, 2016
What a waste of money. I ended up fabricating my own bracket out of sheet metal after the tiny tab (the one they don't show very well in the picture) broke while trying to install the radio. Also, the facade plate didn't even fit the Kenwood radio I had bought (side plates caused it to distort/bow out). Seriously, don't waste your money on this bracket, had I been more gentle & avoided breaking it when I tried to install, it probably would have broke at the very first pot hole I hit anyway.