Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,041 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,113 reviews
on January 8, 2016
Fit good in my 2004 GMC Sierra. I used a Power Acoustic PDN-626B head unit. Side plate mounting holes lined up with radio holes, with the exception of one hole per side had to be elongated with Dremel.Looks super clean. Installing a double din in this truck and many similar is not for first timers. Have to cut out factory dash support for unit to go all the way in. It was flimsy, and I was worried until I all bolted it down the was nice and solid. My head unit is 4 inches tall and 7 1/8 inches wide.
review image
on March 31, 2017
Does not fit 2001 Chevrolet Suburban. This has tabs on sides and the stock radio for Suburban has rails. There is no way to physically attach this to the dash. See photos. Made worse by the fact it is a non-return item.

I recommend this kit as you will need the new dash bezel to have a large enough opening for double din head unit. AND IT COMES WITH THE RAIL MOUNTS
99 00 01 02 Silverado Sierra Suburban Yukon Tahoe Avalance Double Din Dash Kit Full Size Gm Truck Suv Car Stereo Radio Cd Dvd Nav Navigation Video Install Installation Bezel
review image review image
on January 20, 2016
Fit perfectly in my 2006 Chevy Colorado. Only hesitation before purchasing was that it is made of plastic. It seems sturdy enough as long as you don't seriously torque it during installation. Once it's mounted it seemed secure enough not to break.
on May 12, 2016
I bought this thinking it would work for a 1995 Chevy Silverado because I didn't see any reviews to the contrary. As most have said, it is very thin and flimsy, and it will NOT work for a '95 Silverado. It does not have the slide clips for the sides and if you can yours off of the stock radio, it might be possible to make it work. However, it would need to be reinforced in some way, shape, or form to hold it in. A double Din stereo is very tight in the '95 Silverado with an aftermarket wiring harness and you DO need the antenna adapter which both from Metra work perfectly. I hope that has been of some help to someone.
on January 28, 2016
Fit and finish could be a little better. Instructions could be a little clearer or better organized. It does work though.
2003 GMC 2500HD

EDIT: The plastic mounting tabs on this unit that mount to the vehicle broke on me. I thought this was odd, but not out of line, considering my truck spends a lot of time on washboarded and otherwise rough roads. I bought a replacement mount and installed that. Those tabs broke in less than six months under what I would describe as "normal use". I ordered a different brand to replace this time.
on February 13, 2016
Please do not waste your money on this. Cheaply made and did not work on my 00 chevy blazer. Ended up making my own. You could make a sturdier mount with a pop can. Im not gonna send back just so that theres one less piece of crap for people to buy.
on April 29, 2017
It fits in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Am perfectly I have not installed it yet but I know it fits perfectly my friend is a master installer of radios and he says it will definitely fit one hundred and 10% so I'm very satisfied with this product it just holds the radio and place that's about it other than that it does what it's supposed to do and is definitely worth the money thank you Amazon
on February 23, 2016
It does what I need it to do, but just barely. This is made of really cheap flimsy plastic which if tightened down too hard will break. I didn't break mine but I can tell that it was getting stressed and was afraid to tighten any more. Considering that this is designed to hold a double DIN head unit and may be supporting quite a bit of weight to do that, I would think that it should be a little more robust in order to secure things better. It is pretty universal though with plenty of mounting holes in the sides in order to adjust to your needs but seriously lacks quality. Also the instructions were awful and the screws were missing from the package. That said it does hold my head unit in place but I'm afraid to touch my touchscreen deck too hard as I'm scared it will move or just break.
on October 10, 2015
Fits Honda Civic 2000 but have to cut it a little bit to make it fit perfectly but looks awesome
review image
on October 27, 2016
Did not fit around my 7" 2-din radio. Trim was very short length-wise. I wish it would have fit length-wise. It was the perfect thickness across the top and bottom for my application but not wide enough.