Metro 2033 Redux [Online Game Code]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rebuilt and Remastered
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro - Witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse - equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind. But what if the real threat comes from within?
Metro 2033 Redux is the definitive version of the cult classic Metro 2033, rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for Next Gen. Fans of the original game will find the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible lighting, physics and dynamic weather effects. Newcomers will get the chance to experience one of the finest story-driven shooters of all time; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
All the gameplay improvements and features from the acclaimed sequel Metro: Last Light have been transferred to Metro 2033 Redux – superior AI, controls, animation, weapon handling and many more – to create a thrilling experience for newcomers and veterans alike. With two unique play-styles, and the legendary Ranger Mode included, Metro 2033 Redux offers hours of AAA gameplay for an incredible price.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro - witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS.
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse - equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself.
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen - with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles : "Spartan" and "Survival" - approach the game as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes.
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns - dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience.
- Based on the internationally bestselling novel series by Dmitry Glukhovsky
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)
Steam account required for game activation and installation
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The gameplay however makes up for it big time. Monsters are pretty ugly and they can attack like a pack of wolfs.
The type of guns are awesome and you can customize them as well.
Something I love about this game, is the fact you can interact with your environment. You can turn on and off the light switch of your lamp, you can play the strings of your guitar, and among other things. Yeah I know, is not a "omg wow" factor, but I love those little details.
Graphics are awesome not much else I can say when it comes to graphics.
***The game is not optimize at 100%***
Considering I have
Intel i7 6700k cpu
Sli - titan x pascal gpu
64gb of ram (I edit videos and what not the more ram the better lol)
Considering my beast of a computer, I did encountered some fps drops.
Nothing breath taking and I assure you, you will still enjoy this game. Those fps drops happened in the beggining of the game. I played 2 hrs straight after that, and havent noticed anymore fps drops.....yet
4/5 for me :)
If you're curious the file size of this game is 6.3gb :)
GPU: (SLI) EVGA 980 Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ BP [with EVGA Pro SLI Bridge]
Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme X99
RAM: 34GB Crucial Sport DDR4
HDD: WD Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1600W G2
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D
Cooling: CPU - Corsair h110i GT, Front - Noctua NF-A14 x2, Rear - Noctua NF-A14, Bottom - Noctua NF-F12
Monitor: Acer XB280HK 4K with G-Sync Technology
Mouse: Logitech G-600
Keyboard: Logitech G510s
Cans: Sound Blaster Tactic Rage 3D Wireless (excellent sound for the money. even after coming from Audio-Technica PDG1)
Unsure if it is driver related as I benchmark in Fire Strike, Fire Strike Extreme, and Fire Strike Ultra all three in the top 1%.