$ 50 $19.99 Save $3.49 (17%)
+ $4.00 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro - witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse - equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next gen - with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvements, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed series that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included - Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic adventure. With 10 hours of bonus content, that means 30+ hours of solo FPS gameplay just on one play-through
- Two unique Play Styles : 'Spartan' and 'Survival' - approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror , or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Metro Redux is the ultimate double game collection, including the definitive versions of both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, each rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for next-gen consoles. For the first time, console owners can expect smooth 60FPS gameplay and state of the art visuals that were once only available on high-end PC hardware. Newcomers to the series will get the chance to experience two of the finest story-driven shooters of all time in one vast package; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth. Fans of the original games will find the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible new lighting, physics and dynamic weather effects, as well as a host of gameplay improvements and new features.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In fact it became an awesome shooter.
If you never played the series, this is a MUST HAVE!!
If Call of Duty made love with Fallout, this would be the baby.
Just be warned this is not a children’s game. It has blood, cursing, jump scares and nudity. The game has you on edge most of the time and is full of suspense.
The Graphics are amazing and is next Gen. The details on the enemies especially in Last Light are outstanding. This game has no frame rate issues, glitches or bugs. I had some freezes but the checkpoints are close together and the game saves on it. So no time is wasted by starting the level from the beginning.
If you’re into science fiction and paranormal activity you will love the story. The game is a tad linear but everything else makes up for it.
You get a whole lot of bang for your buck. Many hours will be spent on this game. It is two games in one plus all DLC.
If you have arachnophobia, this game will be your worst nightmare. Especially on one of the DLC’s called Spider Lair.
One DLC Level called the Tower Pack is extremely hard and is only 15 achievement points. Maybe even harder than getting the Mile high club on COD4MW…… I will get back to this after getting all other achievements :P
The only thing I didn’t like was the voice acting.
No matter how near or far a NPC is talking, the voices are on the same volume. So it sounds like there are voices in your head and it is hard to focus on just one conversation. This occurs mainly in bases.
The Russian accents are heavy and difficult to understand, especially when the character is talking to you and has an oxygen mask on. Just put on subtitles if it is confusing.
If you are ok with subtitles, I recommend the original Russian voice work, which you can choose on the Xbox one or Ps4 version. The English version has pretty terrible Russian accents. It's ok, but this game has a distinct Russian flavor that is best served in the original language, IMO.
While this does a call of duty type of game play, I found the game to be much less forgiving, claustrophobic and nerve racking.
Was it scary? NO. But it definitely kept me on my toes. The difficulty system does a good job of giving you the option of playing on the easier side of things vs limited ammo, health more along the lines of survival horror.
The scenery and music is done very well, I give it a 9/10 video with near flawless 60fps. I did not see any bugs during my playing time. The lighting was also great, it is a very dark and scary environment.
Overall great gameplay graphics music in a first person shooter with a touch of survival horror. The story line is interesting and keeps you involved.