|Item Weight||16.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 12.8 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||OV4ABC|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||bagged, portable|
Metro Vacuum OV-4ABC Portable Vac Cleaner/Blower
|Price:||$257.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$36.85 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All steel construction
- 4.0 Peak HP Motor; 11.25 Amps; 90" waterlift suction power
- Portable roll-around-vacuum cleaner/blower
- Includes power unit, 6.5 ft. flexible hose, 2-20" extension wands, combo swivel carpet/floor tool. Pik-all nozzle, tool dust Brush, inflator adaptor, powerizer, shoulder strap, turbine driven revolving brush, plus 3 disposable paper bags
- Made in USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Power. Performance. Portability. A perfect description of the OmniVac.
- Classic Black a new generation of beautiful powerful cleaning systems.
- A powerhouse for tackling tough jobs with ease.
- Nothing beats Omnivac for getting out imbedded dirt.
- Thanks to a 1.17 Peak HP motor and efficient flow thru design.
- Omnivac's suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables too.
- When it comes to results even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Omnivac.
- The combination rug and floor tool, goes from carpet to bare floors with a touch of a switch, to clean everything from carpets and floors to walls and ceilings.
- This all steel heavy duty Vac weighs a surprising 8lbs so its light enough to be carried over the shoulder or it can be rolled along on its smooth gliding wheels and swivel caster.
- The OmniVac comes with 6.5 ft Flexible Hose, 2-20" Extension Wands, Turbine Driven Revolving Brush, Pik-All Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, Combo Floor/Rug Tool, Magic Air Inflator Adaptor, Powerizer Air Maximizer, and Shoulder Strap.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This actually does the job of both the shop vac and upright! With tons of attachments, it's tiny, easy to store, and actually works ok. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done.
Not sure what low power would be used for but it has a low and high option. The blower function doesn't have as much power as a can of air, and can't be used for that, but is ok, and kinda useful for minor dusting of delicate things.
The attachments are great, and do everything from vacuum carpet to bare floor, car seats, chairs, sofas, corners, stairs. It's easy to haul around and follows like a little puppy without too much hassle. Plenty of cord and hose.
Two downsides. 1. it gets kinda hot. I didn't mind but if you had kids, it would probably be a hazard. 2. It goes through bags really quickly. If you're using it a lot, the tiny bags fill up really quick.
I was about to return after a couple weeks when the suction went way down, only to find the bag was already full. After ordering a $10 5-pack it was back in business. Not looking forward to changing these that often at $2/ea but beats a $600 dyson or $800 electrolux.
Overall a solid little vac that does more than you think it would.
This vacuum cleaner is not cheap but I've bought those cheap ones and you get what you pay for. I just want a vacuum cleaner that vacuums and vacuums good. Period. I don't need it to swivel, I don't need a light (never figured this out... who vacuums in the dark anyway??), I don't need something that weighs 25 pounds and is as large as a 4-year old.
This great little vacuum cleaner has an on/off toggle switch with either a low or high suction choice. Perfect. My old vacuum cleaner had an electronic on/off touch panel in the handle that failed in less than a year. My husband ordered another panel and that one also worked intermittently within a year and many times the only way I could turn the machine off was to unplug it. Very irritating.
Some people may consider purchasing this Metro Vacuum Cleaner to keep the interior of cars clean. It would work great for that. It is small, lightweight, and easy to store. I purchased this Metro Vacuum Cleaner as a replacement for my not-so-old vacuum cleaner that just was too irritating to use. After reading the other good reviews for this Metro unit I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will NEVER go back to those cheap, clunky, heavy, made overseas, guaranteed to fail, uprights ever again.
Thank you Metro Vacuum for making a great product!
With the Metro Vac, which I just used for about the 5th time, the hair comes up without much effort. One pass is usually all that is required. I can not believe how easy this chore has become. It picks up much more efficiently that the big Riccar, which is a high end upright.
If you like a clean car, you can't go wrong with this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1) This thing is the most powerful small canister vacuum I've ever used. Full stop. Read more
I have my mother's Omnivac 4 ( older version ). For some reason I can not get the hose attachment to connect with the canister. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Loretta Leo
Light weight. Good suction. Made in USA. Not the prettiest, but functional.Published 16 months ago by Gibby
I love the vacuum, however, I did NOT like being encouraged to buy extra bags: Metro Vacuum DVP26RP Disposable Bags, 5-Pack . These are the WRONG bags for this machine. Read morePublished on July 16, 2014 by TLC
I have a small house, into which we recently put wood floors. This vac is perfect for getting the dust and dirt up off the floor. Read morePublished on March 30, 2014 by Janet
I bought this to clean pet hair from car, the rotating brush attatchment does not
have enough power to clean the hair out of carpeting. Read more
It's a vacuum. I don't see where it sucks better than the Miele I was wanting to replace. I still have to go over debris more than once to get it to pick it up on a wood floor -... Read morePublished on November 17, 2013 by N. Grover
A friend of mine bought this great vacuum years ago and now this is my second one after 6 years of use. It is lightweight, easy to move around, and has really strong suction. Read morePublished on March 19, 2013 by Lainey