Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Metroid: Other M
Format: Video Game|Change

on November 3, 2017
Well I decided to get it back after staring at the entire gameplay on YouTube. The only reason why I got rid when it first came out was of a creature I had a hard time facing. I never bothered to play ever again after I gave it to me brother. Until now I've decided to buy it and keep this time.
on February 17, 2016
I have always been and will always be a fan of the Metroid games. This game however didn't quite do it for me. The story seemed good but the clunky camera angles and controls were just to much for me to fully enjoy this game. I played maybe 4 hours and never went back.
on March 26, 2016
The odd angles, subpar camera, and overly difficult puzzles with little direction makes this game really uncomfortable to play on the Wii. Any other console it wouldn't be too big an issue but the Wii's controls are too basic for what they wanted you to do. It got ridiculous pretty rapidly and neither my brother nor I could play very far. Far from the best Metroid game but it's not bad from what I've seen of it.
on November 14, 2013
I've been a Metroid fan, well...let me start over. Some of my earliest memories are of playing our NES console with my brothers and sister. Mario and Link and Samus are the three most prominent fictional characters of my childhood, even higher than Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Jesus. Video games were my upbringing, and Metroid has always been my favorite of the bunch. It is dark, brooding, and most importantly, it is fun! Ever since, I've been into this sort of adventure games; ones wherein you collect powerups and boost your character's abilities throughout the game. With Metroid Other M, however, I must admit that I was disappointed with how you go about obtaining new abilities; in this, you're given authorizations to use certain items that you're already equipped with, rather than finding them by solving puzzles and exploring the worlds. In my opinion, this nearly killed the game for me. But quickly I found out there there were still plenty of missile, energy, and bomb expansions to satisfy my desires fulfilled in past Metroid outings. Other M's weakest link, however, is its most unique gimmick: story. Let's face it, it sucks! The rest, however, is great enough to be a part of the series we've all come to know.
3 helpful votes
on March 31, 2015
excellent game
on January 5, 2016
As a die-hard Metroid fan, this game was a disappointment. Yet, I also have to look at the fact that this game was made to appeal more towards the Japanese audience. For me, they have Samus do alot of things that are out of character - based upon what we've grown up with from previous games in America. Otherwise, I did enjoy the gameplay mechanics. You play with the wiimote tilted to the side. It can be a little tough to adjust too though. For the first time we get the Speed-booster!!! This alone is what makes the game a keeper for me. The level design is also nice. You'll get to explore some cool environments and fight in new ways not seen in previous 3D metroid games. The overall graphics are phenomenal. One of the best looking games too. The soundtrack is more like a movie soundtrack, so for me that took some getting used too, but hands down, I love some of the remixes to classic metroid music!
on February 1, 2013
This game is one long monologue. The name doesn't mean anything. It is just a woman's voice and a bunch of regretful one-liners about Samus's long lost boyfriend. The gameplay was sub-par, especially considering it's predecessors .
on March 28, 2013
I bought it, beat it and sold it. It's really a rental I guess because while its not a bad game it is not a game that I desire to have in my collection because it's not good enough.
on September 3, 2015
son loves it
on July 1, 2015
good game. funny.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.