Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2016
Love these simple little helpers. I actually them for beer, when I open a bomber of a 10%+ stout and want to save some for the next night, I still get a nice "pop!" and carbonation 24 hours later. A simple and inexpensive solution to not wanting to overconsume on a work night!
on November 6, 2016
My former roommate had wine stopper like this and they worked great. Usually, I use a wine stopper with an air pump, but I moved and forgot to pack it. This is a great alternative option. And here, you get 2 for a very cheap price. For the colors (chosen randomly by the seller), I got blue and pink.

Very pleased with this purchase. The wine stays good for a few days. Unlike other reviewers, I haven't tried lying the bottle down to see if it would not leak (skeptical about it). However, although I haven't tried it, I would not use this for sparkling wine. I'm a big fan of cava and I've used a special kind of stopper for years. It can be a little expensive but definitely worth it.
on June 21, 2013
I actually bought these stoppers to take my total over $25.00 so I could get free shipping on something else I wanted. I received a yellow and Carolina blue stopper. I used the yellow stopper to plug the drain hole in my boat's ski locker. Sometimes bilge water would slosh forward into the ski locker through the drain hole leaving an oily film on the carpet and skis. This stopper fits it just right. I don't drink a lot of wine because my wife doesn't drink and I hate drinking a whole bottle of wine alone therefore as of right now I haven't used it to cork a bottle. The stoppers are well made and I know the blue one will work just fine in a wine bottle (it's intended use).
on December 11, 2016
These wine bottle stoppers are the best that I have ever purchased! They keep the wine from leaking out when it is laying on it's side in the wine rack and that is why I bought them. They also look nicer in my kitchen than the wine corks that come in the wine bottles!
on February 20, 2013
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but half the time I open a bottle of wine the cork breaks apart and is useless. These are good reusable bottle stoppers that fit snugly in ever bottle I've tried them in. I did have the little metal cap come off one of the stoppers after I carelessly left it sitting on top of the toaster oven, but a little super glue fixed that right back up - since it isn't important to the function of the stopper at all I don't think it's worth deducting points for, but since this isn't some kind of miracle stopper that will make your wine last way longer I'm only giving it four stars.
on June 26, 2016
I bought this product more than five to seven years ago and I recently have just had to think about replacing them. I love them they work great as a wine cork. They keep the wine fresh and you don't have to worry about any leaks in your refrigerator. I I would purchase this product again.
These fit pretty much any bottle perfectly. They are so soft (silicone?) and conform to the bottle. The wine seems to stay more fresh than when we used a glass stopper. We had an opened bottle in the fridge with one of these stoppers for 2 weeks.. we had actually forgot it was in there. I was sure it would be stale or at least taste a little funky, but it tasted fine.

I received the teal and purple set which was great for me - I love purple anything, pretty much. I would definitely purchase again and recommend them. Such a useful product at a small price.
on June 25, 2016
Nice and simple design keeps wine fresh with a great fit in the bottle. I received the yellow and turquoise ones and i believe the rubber material is much better then the metal wine stoppers that tend to chip or corrode. Happy with the purchase.
on August 4, 2017
These are fairly basic bottle stoppers, but they do the trick and seal pretty well. However, they seem a little high priced as only two come per package.
on April 11, 2011
I broke my old wine bottle stopper a few weeks ago and was hunting for new ones that would do two basic things for me: (1) seal the bottle, and (2) NOT break the bank.

These are perfect. The silicone material creates a surprisingly strong seal: Once you've put one in, you can pick up the bottle by the stopper and even if it's mostly full, the bottle won't slide off. They stay in at odd angles and sideways, and despite the sticking power they're really quite easy to remove.

I was impressed; I didn't think for the price I paid that they'd be all that good (I was completely prepared just to be out $10) but aside from one of those vacuum-sealing kits, these are actually the best stoppers I've ever seen. I plan to grab some extra sets as small gifts for my wine-loving friends.