Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2017
Great price, new packaging, looks just like my other Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers. There was no shipping charge as an "add on" to existing free shipping on a Prime order and there was a 15% "coupon" to click. It would have been helpful if I could have added it to my existing qualifying Prime order but a few minutes after my qualifying order I found these and I had to cancel my qualifying order in order to re-order it with the add-on for free Prime shipping. Sheesh.
on September 11, 2017
These Stoppers are awesome! They do exactly what I want them to do: Seal a 20 oz. Beer Bottle, as I usually don't drink a full bottle of Craft Brew in one sitting... which makes for great left-overs the next night! :-)
on July 19, 2017
Affordable bottle stoppers. What else needs to be said? There's no trick to these, just plug them into the bottle to store wine and wash them with water if they get dirty. It's not rocket science.
on March 25, 2016
These wine bottle stoppers are great! I was a little hesitant about them, but when they arrived I found that they were cute, cheap, and useful! Our apartment rarely finishes a bottle of wine and we love that these bottle stoppers keep the wine fresh!
We also use to different colors to signify who's wine is whose and we love that they're bright and easy to spot.

The one thing is, the bottle stoppers are a little difficult to clean by hand. Although they are dishwasher safe, we don't have a dishwasher and the small ridges are a little difficult to clean by hand.

In general, I would recommend these bottle stoppers as they seem like an effective and cheap alternative!
Enthusiast: Makeupon August 28, 2016
These have worked great for us! They're easy enough to get into the wine bottle, and more importantly - pretty easy to get out - while still sealing them completely and securely. We've even stored a few bottles on their sides in our fridge, and there's been not a drop of leakage.
on April 2, 2017
These things are great! They slide in easy, they don't stick when you want to take them out of the bottle. And the little case they come in is handy for keeping them from rolling around the utensil drawer.
on June 22, 2015
First let me say that these stoppers do their job of stopping up a wine bottle and preserving wine, if you jam them in and then tip the bottle upside down the liquid will not come out. However, I had hoped to be able to stop up a beer bottle with one of these and have it still taste relatively fresh a day or so later. Wishful thinking on my part I guess as it doesn't work, one day after plugging up an Amstel Light with one of these things and it tastes like half the gas escaped and there are no bubbles left in the beer. I've found out that what you actually need to do in the case of a beer bottle is pressurize it with CO2 (leave no air above the beer). You can find videos on YouTube that show you how to properly preserve beer for a day or two (search "The Hopry Special # 9 Saving Unused Beer (How-to Video)" on YoutTube for example).
on December 31, 2014
When I first found these stoppers I was uncertain of their efficacy. I was skeptical that such a conical device could provide a clean seal and would not lend an unintended "taste" to the wine. I learned quickly how well-designed and useful they were. These stoppers travel easily, fit any wine bottle I have had the pleasure of uncorking, and do not transfer any product characteristics to the wind, whatsoever.
The colors are bright and distinct, and the pliable material enables the stoppers to smoothly fit the bottle aperture snugly. Unlike the stoppers that require a lever action to expand rubber bands along the stopper shaft to seal the bottle opening, these simply slide into the bottle neck and are easily removed, as well.
I have a few sets of these on hand for at-home use, and a set for travel. Such a simple little indulgence that provides a functional solution. More tools should provide such utility.
on April 1, 2017
Easy to use, easy to clean, seals well (even sorta works on sparkling wine, for a couple of hours). Fits 12oz and 22oz beer bottles, wine bottles, champagne bottles. (overnight on the champagne = pops out).
on November 25, 2015
Discovered Rabbits from a friend. I like the colors. These work well in wine bottles, and they don't make the bottle too tall to put in fridge. I got them from amazon for $8 and free shipping. However, I found them for 5.99 at Marshall's today. (Think: Trip to store, plus 5.99, plus tax? You decide.) Amazon Prime is pretty cool.