Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2017
Great price, new packaging, looks just like my other Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers. There was no shipping charge as an "add on" to existing free shipping on a Prime order and there was a 15% "coupon" to click. It would have been helpful if I could have added it to my existing qualifying Prime order but a few minutes after my qualifying order I found these and I had to cancel my qualifying order in order to re-order it with the add-on for free Prime shipping. Sheesh.
on September 11, 2017
These Stoppers are awesome! They do exactly what I want them to do: Seal a 20 oz. Beer Bottle, as I usually don't drink a full bottle of Craft Brew in one sitting... which makes for great left-overs the next night! :-)
on March 25, 2016
These wine bottle stoppers are great! I was a little hesitant about them, but when they arrived I found that they were cute, cheap, and useful! Our apartment rarely finishes a bottle of wine and we love that these bottle stoppers keep the wine fresh!
We also use to different colors to signify who's wine is whose and we love that they're bright and easy to spot.

The one thing is, the bottle stoppers are a little difficult to clean by hand. Although they are dishwasher safe, we don't have a dishwasher and the small ridges are a little difficult to clean by hand.

In general, I would recommend these bottle stoppers as they seem like an effective and cheap alternative!
Top Contributor: Makeupon August 28, 2016
These have worked great for us! They're easy enough to get into the wine bottle, and more importantly - pretty easy to get out - while still sealing them completely and securely. We've even stored a few bottles on their sides in our fridge, and there's been not a drop of leakage.
on April 2, 2017
These things are great! They slide in easy, they don't stick when you want to take them out of the bottle. And the little case they come in is handy for keeping them from rolling around the utensil drawer.
on November 28, 2017
Love having these to keep my wine for a little longer so I don't have to drink the whole bottle in a night. Just a warning don't put them in champagne unless you want the glass tupperware in your fridge to get shot xD
on April 1, 2017
Easy to use, easy to clean, seals well (even sorta works on sparkling wine, for a couple of hours). Fits 12oz and 22oz beer bottles, wine bottles, champagne bottles. (overnight on the champagne = pops out).
on November 25, 2015
Discovered Rabbits from a friend. I like the colors. These work well in wine bottles, and they don't make the bottle too tall to put in fridge. I got them from amazon for $8 and free shipping. However, I found them for 5.99 at Marshall's today. (Think: Trip to store, plus 5.99, plus tax? You decide.) Amazon Prime is pretty cool.
on April 21, 2017
They are a fraction, like 1/64 or 1/128th of an inch too small to fit tightly into the wine bottles I have been buying. Like the concept better than reusing the cork but they are just touch to small to work well.
on March 11, 2017
These are my favorite, I rarely finish wine and hate to waste, these are great, I have one glass, then use the rest over the week for cooking. Fit perfect!