Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,279 reviews
on December 24, 2013
These work on 750 ml and 1.5 ml wine bottles. We store our bottles on their sides in the bar refrigerator, and these do NOT leak!
on May 10, 2017
These stoppers are phenomenal. They do the job and do it well. I used to reuse the corks which either expanded or became misshapen once the bottle was opened. It was not visually appealing, and more importantly, I was afraid of corking the wine and leaving bits and pieces of it in the bottle (a terrible wine-drinking experience if that happens). Not anymore! These are designed for easy insertion and removal, yet maintain the freshness of a newly opened bottle. No spillage or leaking if the bottle is tipped, the ribbed edges keep air out and liquid in. They're cute and brightly colored. And for the price, you can't beat them. Buy this!
on August 16, 2012
Such a simple item yet wow, they really work. These fit any bottle size, are easy to put in and take out, and simple to wash. I have used the style that you flip over the top to make it expand to fit tightly. No need for that. These work just as well if not better and you can't do it wrong. I even laid the bottle of red on its side, no leaking!
on March 2, 2017
These don't seal well and tend to pop out. If you can get it into your bottle and you trust that it will stay, then buy all means buy it. But I would rather throw these away than spill an entire bottle of wine. Truth be told, I only got these for a trip. Most of the time the wine doesn't make it that long after being opened.
on April 8, 2017
These work very well as wine stoppers. We have even turned bottles on their sides in the refrigerator and the stopper stayed in. However, they are not tight enough for sparkling wine - unless they are on a shelf that is close enough to the shelf above to hold it in place - the stopper will probably slip out. That is especially true if you lay the sparkling wine bottle on its side. That said, you can use these in normal wine bottles with high confidence.
on August 5, 2017
They work well enough but I had hoped for better. They sit a little wobbly in the end of the bottle, clicking open the little cap doesn't work all that as the whole thing moves when you press on the lever. Pouring is also too greatly impeded as the stopper narrows the neck.

Next time I'll just buy a stopper.
on May 23, 2015
We really like these. They work great with both wine bottles and pop bottles. I, of course, tested them by putting them in the bottles, then turning the bottles upside down. No leaks! I also like that with the flat top, when you take the stopper out, you can set it on its flat top until you put it back in. These felt to me like they fit a bit loose at first, but since there are no leaks, it must not be loose. We've been using these for a few months now, and we really like them.
on March 19, 2017
These are just what I needed. Those other wine stoppers usually make the bottle even taller than it already is, which drives me crazy and I don't want to have to rearrange my whole fridge just to put a bottle in. They do their job.
on December 29, 2013
I bought a bunch of these as gifts and they've been well received! As the holidays approached, I knew I'd be invited to parties and gatherings. I hate to show up empty handed, and my friends love wine, so i thought these would be a perfect go-to gift. Everyone has loved them so far!

I haven't actually tested them out myself yet, but I plan on opening up one of the packs for myself today. Colorful, cute, and a great hostess gift. If you want to spend more, give a set of these with a bottle of wine! Perfect. :)
on June 28, 2014
Metrokane makes excellent wine and bar accessories, and these bottle stoppers are no different. They are one of the most used accessories in my kitchen and I couldn't imagine lasting even a week without them.

On the rare occasion that I have to recork an opened bottle (which usually only applies to wine I cook with), these are my go-to bottle stoppers. The multiple flexible bands at the center of the stopper create a tight seal that even keep a completely full bottle intact when it lays on its side. These are a no-nonsense kind of product: stick it, take it out, no worries. They are incredibly easy to clean and usually only require a rinsing soapy warm water (I try and not use soap unless it made specifically for wine glasses).

Overall, this is one of the best products by Metrokane and an absolutely essential in any kitchen that utilizes wine.

Tips: I use these for short periods of storage only. If there are a couple bottles of wine out for a dinner party these are perfect for keeping out flies etc. If you're going to store an open bottle over night or for a few days I recommend VacuVin vacuum stoppers.

Also, these paired with a Riedel microfiber cloth, a wine pourer, or even a Metrokane bottle opener makes for the perfect gift set.