Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,304 reviews
on September 4, 2017
I've been wanting to order something like these for a long time. Every time I was about to go to bed or I'd be sitting on the couch with a half opened kombucha or soda, it was a reminder for me that I need these (but somehow took forever to order some). I'd either have to pour the rest down the drain or try putting some plastic wrap over the top with a rubber band. That doesn't work at all by the way.
Since I've had these I've been thrilled that I can actually save my drinks for the next day without them going flat. I think they do an amazing job at keeping the flavor and the carbonation.
I think they may not be ideally meant for soda, because the carbonation tends to push the plug upward. You just have to make sure you push it in really good. I was sitting in complete silence while playing on my phone when a loud "POP" sound from my drink within hands reach scared the **** out of me.
on March 19, 2017
These are just what I needed. Those other wine stoppers usually make the bottle even taller than it already is, which drives me crazy and I don't want to have to rearrange my whole fridge just to put a bottle in. They do their job.
on December 29, 2013
I bought a bunch of these as gifts and they've been well received! As the holidays approached, I knew I'd be invited to parties and gatherings. I hate to show up empty handed, and my friends love wine, so i thought these would be a perfect go-to gift. Everyone has loved them so far!

I haven't actually tested them out myself yet, but I plan on opening up one of the packs for myself today. Colorful, cute, and a great hostess gift. If you want to spend more, give a set of these with a bottle of wine! Perfect. :)
on June 28, 2014
Metrokane makes excellent wine and bar accessories, and these bottle stoppers are no different. They are one of the most used accessories in my kitchen and I couldn't imagine lasting even a week without them.

On the rare occasion that I have to recork an opened bottle (which usually only applies to wine I cook with), these are my go-to bottle stoppers. The multiple flexible bands at the center of the stopper create a tight seal that even keep a completely full bottle intact when it lays on its side. These are a no-nonsense kind of product: stick it, take it out, no worries. They are incredibly easy to clean and usually only require a rinsing soapy warm water (I try and not use soap unless it made specifically for wine glasses).

Overall, this is one of the best products by Metrokane and an absolutely essential in any kitchen that utilizes wine.

Tips: I use these for short periods of storage only. If there are a couple bottles of wine out for a dinner party these are perfect for keeping out flies etc. If you're going to store an open bottle over night or for a few days I recommend VacuVin vacuum stoppers.

Also, these paired with a Riedel microfiber cloth, a wine pourer, or even a Metrokane bottle opener makes for the perfect gift set.
on June 28, 2017
If this is the time of year you start to look for stocking stuffers, bear in mind these come, not in a bag, but in a pretty nice box, suitable for wrapping. Fun extra to slip in a package you're mailing.
on June 30, 2017
Great price, new packaging, looks just like my other Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers. There was no shipping charge as an "add on" to existing free shipping on a Prime order and there was a 15% "coupon" to click. It would have been helpful if I could have added it to my existing qualifying Prime order but a few minutes after my qualifying order I found these and I had to cancel my qualifying order in order to re-order it with the add-on for free Prime shipping. Sheesh.
on September 11, 2017
These Stoppers are awesome! They do exactly what I want them to do: Seal a 20 oz. Beer Bottle, as I usually don't drink a full bottle of Craft Brew in one sitting... which makes for great left-overs the next night! :-)
on July 19, 2017
Affordable bottle stoppers. What else needs to be said? There's no trick to these, just plug them into the bottle to store wine and wash them with water if they get dirty. It's not rocket science.
on March 25, 2016
These wine bottle stoppers are great! I was a little hesitant about them, but when they arrived I found that they were cute, cheap, and useful! Our apartment rarely finishes a bottle of wine and we love that these bottle stoppers keep the wine fresh!
We also use to different colors to signify who's wine is whose and we love that they're bright and easy to spot.

The one thing is, the bottle stoppers are a little difficult to clean by hand. Although they are dishwasher safe, we don't have a dishwasher and the small ridges are a little difficult to clean by hand.

In general, I would recommend these bottle stoppers as they seem like an effective and cheap alternative!
on August 28, 2016
These have worked great for us! They're easy enough to get into the wine bottle, and more importantly - pretty easy to get out - while still sealing them completely and securely. We've even stored a few bottles on their sides in our fridge, and there's been not a drop of leakage.