Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: Set of 4|Style Name: Bottle Stopper|Change
Price:$8.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,235 reviews
on October 21, 2015
these have been the perfect wine stoppers. i have used these for a while now and i have nothing but good things to say. they have kept my SPARKLING wine very fresh and for a very long time. the stopper reseals the pressure perfectly. and of course, other wines are kept fresh too. i was a bit iffy when i first bought them cuz of the colors and i didnt know much about what i needed. BUT, they are cheap and totally worth every penny. they work for their purpose, plain and simple. cant beat the value.or the utility.
on June 30, 2016
I was getting fed up with trying to remove the original CORK from a bottle of wine all the time, especially with wet hands, it kept slipping. Almost resulted to using a pair of pliers on it!.

I went searching on the only place I always find what I need, AMAZON.com!

The stainless steel logo end cap does NOT remove, it is just for show and strength on the end of each stopper. It serves no other purpose.

Found this excellent Value item and it was just what I needed. Stoppers are a soft silicone material and very easy to grip to insert or remove easily. Work great every time.

I posted photos to help you see just how good these excellent stoppers are. The stoppers fit easily and snug in the bottle, Very little effort needed to insert or remove these stoppers. These are what you are looking for, and at a great low cost and high Value. A must-have product and a great high quality product.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 30, 2011
I was first gifted a couple of Metrodane silicone wine stoppers from a friend and found them to be a really great product. They stay secure in the bottle even if the bottle is on its side. The unused portion of the beverage stays fresh and the stopper is easy to clean. I have turned around and gifted multiple sets to friends and we all agree on the quality of this product. GREAT!
on December 24, 2013
These work on 750 ml and 1.5 ml wine bottles. We store our bottles on their sides in the bar refrigerator, and these do NOT leak!
on August 16, 2012
Such a simple item yet wow, they really work. These fit any bottle size, are easy to put in and take out, and simple to wash. I have used the style that you flip over the top to make it expand to fit tightly. No need for that. These work just as well if not better and you can't do it wrong. I even laid the bottle of red on its side, no leaking!
on February 24, 2015
We lay our bottles sideways in the refrigerator and use these for all opened bottles. They work perfectly with the reds and some whites but we have twice had Riesling (a sweet but not bubbly wine) blow the tops off and what a mess! The first time, a partial glass had been poured before storage so we resolved to never store Riesling without removing a full glass. We have just finished cleaning up the second mess from a bottle with a full glass removed.

On a side note, we have searched for 2-4 bottle refrigerator wine holders which will hold the bottle at a slight angle to reduce spillage if the cork does blow out. There are none to be found.
on March 2, 2017
These don't seal well and tend to pop out. If you can get it into your bottle and you trust that it will stay, then buy all means buy it. But I would rather throw these away than spill an entire bottle of wine. Truth be told, I only got these for a trip. Most of the time the wine doesn't make it that long after being opened.
on April 8, 2017
These work very well as wine stoppers. We have even turned bottles on their sides in the refrigerator and the stopper stayed in. However, they are not tight enough for sparkling wine - unless they are on a shelf that is close enough to the shelf above to hold it in place - the stopper will probably slip out. That is especially true if you lay the sparkling wine bottle on its side. That said, you can use these in normal wine bottles with high confidence.
on May 10, 2017
These stoppers are phenomenal. They do the job and do it well. I used to reuse the corks which either expanded or became misshapen once the bottle was opened. It was not visually appealing, and more importantly, I was afraid of corking the wine and leaving bits and pieces of it in the bottle (a terrible wine-drinking experience if that happens). Not anymore! These are designed for easy insertion and removal, yet maintain the freshness of a newly opened bottle. No spillage or leaking if the bottle is tipped, the ribbed edges keep air out and liquid in. They're cute and brightly colored. And for the price, you can't beat them. Buy this!
on March 19, 2017
These are just what I needed. Those other wine stoppers usually make the bottle even taller than it already is, which drives me crazy and I don't want to have to rearrange my whole fridge just to put a bottle in. They do their job.