- File Size: 3104 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Publication Date: November 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018KODR4S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #319,873 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mexico City Street Food: A travel guide for the curious eater. How to safely enjoy the delicious foods from the street vendors of Mexico City. Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I got this ebook for an upcoming trip and am so glad I did. Not being very cultured, I knew I had to find a way to make the most of my travels and I truly appreciate the author's ability to educate his readers on the value of local food.
I really enjoyed the easy to understand descriptions and the video vignettes were super helpful.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Mexican
- Books > Travel > Mexico > General
- Books > Travel > Mexico > Mexico City
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Mexican
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Central & South America > Mexico