- Series: World Cities Series (Book 58)
- Paperback: 358 pages
- Publisher: Academy Press; 2 edition (February 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047197529X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471975298
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,477,553 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #7991 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- #8170 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #8344 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mexico City (World Cities Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Publisher
This complete guide to the history and development of one of the world's largest cities focuses on the architecture and planning of Mexico City.
From the Inside Flap
from reviews of the first edition: "...'must reading' for anyone interested in contemporary Mexico City." Journal of Development Studies "...an excellent and valuable study..." Bulletin of Latin American Research "...written by a scholar with profound knowledge of Mexico City...a masterful and readable achievement..." Third World Planning Review
Browse award-winning titles. See more