Fitness Tracker, Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Bluetooth 4.2 Smart Wireless Heart Rate Monitor IP67 Water-Resistant Wristband Watch With OLED Display Wearable Pedometer Activity Tracker for iPhone, Android phones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1,Fitness Tracker: Monitor your activity levels, sleep patterns, and more with Mi Band 2 (with US ADI sensors technology), which can record your steps, distance, pace, calories burned and active minutes, and sync its data via Bluetooth 4.0 to the Mi Fit app, so you can check daily, weekly, and monthly history to make a scientific workout program for a healthier lifestyle
- 2,Smart Reminder: When your phone receives calls, messages or other notifications such as from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Whatsapp and Wechat, Mi Band 2 will vibrate to remind you. Simply lift your arm to view the notification icon on the display screen which even shows caller name/ID when you receive a call. With Mi Band 2, you don’t need to worry about missing any calls or messages even when your phone is tucked away in your bag or pocket
- 3,Sleep Monitor: MI Band 2 can monitor your whole sleep cycle, automatically recognize the stage of sleep (deep or light sleep) via heart rate monitoring, record the data and duration of every stage accurately, and help to analyze and improve your sleep quality
- 4,IP67 Water-Resistant Wristband Watch: MI Band 2 is durable and resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust and more. You don’t need to worry when doing daily routines, even when washing hands or taking a shower
- 5,Compatibility: Support for Bluetooth 4.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above (Note 5, S7, S6, S5, Android 4.4 and above for Samsung), and iOS 7.1 and above iOS (iPhone 5 / 6 / 7 S Plus and above). Install MI Fit app to get instant statistics and set alarms, notification alerts, and other functions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Mission is MAKING QUALITY TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE
We believe that HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY DOESN’T NEED TO COST A FORTUNE
More statistics than steps
Mi Band 2 uses an OLED display so you can see more at a glance. Simply lift your wrist and the screen will automatically light up for you to view time and date.
Furthermore, you can tap the button or rotate your wrist to switch and view other information such as steps, calories burned, distance, heart rates, and battery.
Calculates every step
Improved pedometer algorithm in Mi Band 2 filters out unnecessary movements, offers more accurate data.
Idle alerts send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long, to remind you it's time for a short walk or a break for fresh air.
Gentle and Skin-friendly
Smooth to touch and comfortable even for people with sensitive skin.
Anti-Lost design, a perfect fit for your wrist
The band, with adjustable wrist strap, holds the sensor tightly and sits snugly on your wrist; even throughout the most vigorous exercises, no need to worry about dropping or missing.
With interchangeable band strap, you can add a pop of color to any outfits freely.
Products & Services
Mi Band 2 is covered by warranty for 12 months. Should you have any inquiries at all, you are always welcomed to contact us through 24-Hour Customer Service on Amazon.
Or Simply click our name “Xiaomi Direct” and our Sales Team will always be happy to support you any time before- and after-sales.
1x Mi band 2(US Version)
1x Charging Cable
1x User Manual with Chinese and English instructions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's my review after testing it out for one day with the app on an Iphone 6 plus.
First of all, it does what it's supposed to do. It tracks your steps. You can monitor your heart rate. If you want something that do these two things, you're good with a Mi Band 2 for a fraction of the price of a brand name like Fitbit. That was my deciding factor back in 2015, and I would still do the same. After comparing the tracker on the Mi Band 2 and the Iphone tracker through the MyFitnessPal app for a day, there's probably a difference of about 100-150 steps. It's not much for an 8,000 steps count. If you're not happy with the slight difference, just walk a bit extra.
The second reason I love the Mi Band product is the replacement straps that you can buy at a cheaper price compared to other trackers. Additionally, the Mi Band straps are fashionable. I haven't gotten any for the Mi Band 2, but with my past 2 Mi Bands, I got several bands and switched them periodically. I always got compliments for them. Since I don't wear a watch and rarely wear fashion accessories, I consider these straps my fashion accessories.
The third reason that I like the Mi Band 2 is the ability to get incoming call alerts. I think the previous models did that too, but I never used the function. However, with this Mi Band 2, I tested it with a separate cell phone, and the alert came in with vibrations on the Mi Band 2. I also set it for alerts with incoming text messages. They come in with the names of my contacts.
Things you may want to know:
1. If you have a previous Mi Band on the app, you need to unpair the previous device before you can pair the new device.
2. When you first get it, try charging it for a few minutes before trying to pair the device.
3. If you still cannot pair it, go to your phone and turn the Bluetooth off and back on.
4. With this Mi Band 2, I noticed that I had to put it really close to my phone, and it took several moments to detect the device.
Overall, I'm pleased with this product.
It's not perfect, however. The app is good, but could be improved. It would take awhile to explain this, but to keep it short I'd give the app a 7 out of 10. Very usable, but needs some updates (which will probably happen). Also, the step count isn't as exact as other counters. It is adjustable to some extent - after a run or walk you can correct the distance if you want. The sleep monitor isn't 100% accurate either, but it's close enough for me - it does tell you when you sleep and when you wake, so you at least have a decent idea. Finally, the HR monitor works but isn't always accurate. Having said that, getting a consistently accurate heart rate from the top of the wrist isn't always easy! But again, it works most of the time and it's good enough for me.
Basically, at the end of the day, this MiBand 2 is very much worth the price! For around thirty bucks I have a very good fitness tracker that works very well. It's not perfect, but it's very good!