Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Mi Tierra
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 30, 2017
The music is great obviously. But the fact that it is a new vinyl disc i expected the sound to be better or improved. It still sounds like an older vinyl disc where its like the early version of stereo and plays real quiet. It could just be my record player or its the record itself. Still recommend it for the music alone.
on October 9, 2017
An excellent album! So fantastic to hear on vinyl.
on March 20, 2017
Had this when it first came out, many many years ago. Just saw her show, "On your Feet"
Cd is great. Love the salsa in Spanish songs.
on June 25, 2015
Lovely item. Get it if you can, you will enjoy it.
on May 9, 2017
Although the cd itself was intact, the cover/casing was broken in pieces. This bothered me but I am enjoying the music.
on December 8, 2013
Gloria Estefan opens her heart and provide us with a high quality product that is full of emotions, sounds and rhythm.
The selection of songs included takes you from sadness to hope, from happiness to excitement, mixing all this feelings and songs in the right amount to produce deep memories.
on April 10, 2016
I've bought this CD three times-gave a copy to our tour guide, Sorenis, while I was visiting Cuba last December
and playing at the Jazz Festival.......Karen Lee
on January 28, 2017
Mi Tierra is sung in Spanish and v. sweetly nostalgic. Wonderful to hear Gloria in her true glory.
on April 14, 2014
I've always loved this album. I used to have an old copy and I had to buy a new one since the other one was so worn out. I've played it so many times at parties, gatherings and on vacations as a musical background theme.
on June 4, 2016
I recently bought the CD Mi Tierra to replace a cassette tape! Loved to listen years ago and still do.