|Product Dimensions||19.69 x 13.78 x 13.78 inches|
|Item model number||MM-HIP-STONE|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||8 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||20 Kilograms|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
|Additional product features||Hip Seat, Waist Belt|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Orientation||Front, Back, Hip|
|Item Weight||1.98 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
MiaMily Baby Carrier with Hip Seat, Ergonomic Hipster Plus 6 in 1 Front and Back, Lumbar Support, for Newborn to Toddler, Built-in Storage, Infant & Child Carrier, Stone Grey
Enhance your purchase
|Strap Type||Shoulder Strap|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- MAXIMUM COMFORT AND ALLEVIATES BACK PAIN FOR THE PARENT: The unique hip seat supports and absorbs the weight of the baby so there is less strain on your back and shoulders. The extra wide (5.5 inches), adjustable waist belt provides extra lumbar support to avoid backaches. Thanks to the padded, adjustable straps and the baby carrier’s neutral color, moms, dads and grandparents will all feel comfortable wearing this infant carrier.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR BABIES: Following the guidelines of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the Hipster Plus Baby Carrier with Hip seat is designed to ensure your baby is always in the correct "M" sitting position with knees supported at hip level in all carry positions including forward facing.
- 6 UNIQUE CARRY POSITIONS: With the detachable waist seat, you can wear your baby hip seat carrier in 6 unique ways – newborn hold with hip seat only (from birth), side carry and facing out with hip seat only (4m and up), facing in with hip seat & double shoulder (4m and up), facing out with hip seat & double shoulder (6m and up), and back carry with hip seat & double shoulder (8m and up). The double shoulder straps are easy to take on and off the hip seat with a straightforward zip attachment.
- GROWS WITH YOUR BABY: Our hip seat baby carrier is the only carrier you’ll need - from birth (newborn hold with hip seat) to 4 years old (up to 44 pounds). The double shoulder straps can be used with newborn babies using the Mia Mily Infant Insert (sold separately) for proper spine protection and neck support.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: Our toddler carrier features a large storage pocket under the waist stool (holds up to 6 diapers) for your baby essentials and side phone pocket so you can leave the house without your diaper bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Hipster Essential||Hipster Plus||Hip Seat|
|3D Hip Seat||✓||✓||✓|
|Ergonomic Forward Facing Position||✓||✓||✓|
|Age||4m - 48m||0m - 48m||0m - 48m|
|Adjustable Waist Belt||Yes||Yes - Full Waist Belt with Lumbar Support||Yes - Full Waist Belt with Lumbar Support|
|Built in head support||Yes||No||No|
|Removable Panel for Extra Breathability||No||Yes||No|
|Storage||Hip seat storage (up to 6 diapers), phone pocket||Hip seat storage (up to 6 diapers), phone pocket||Hip seat storage (up to 6 diapers), phone pocket|
|Winter Cover||Infant Insert||Front Drool Pad||Pacifier Clip||Summer Cover||Single Shoulder Accessory|
|Accessories from MiaMily||Fleece-lined and windproof winter cover to keep your baby dry and warm, Fits all baby carriers||Infant insert provides proper support to baby’s head, neck, and spine; Compatible with all MiaMily baby carriers||Drool pad for all MiaMily baby carriers that provides a safe teething surface and keeps your carrier clean||4-in-1 pacifier clip, pacifier cover, sensory toy, and teething beads||Water resistant and windproof rain cover to keep your baby dry, Fits all baby carriers||Single shoulder attachment transforms your MiaMily carrier into a carrier sling, providing a total of 9 ways to carry your baby|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By LS on October 14, 2020
By Sonata Haley on March 27, 2017
By Katelynn D. on February 15, 2018
I would recommend keeping the kid in long pants or knee-length shorts, as the texture of the padding on the cushion can chafe for kids with sensitive skin. Also, the zipper that allows the waist belt/seat portion to detach (a godsend on the plane) can unzip slightly. Never enough to cause concern, but enough to scratch at the kids thigh a little and cause some minor irritation on the skin.