Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Miami Ink Complete Season 2 : Uncut 8 Disc Set : 30 Episodes
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 4, 2012
Obviously if you're going to buy this item, you liked Miami Ink - Season 1 - and/or the series in general so I don't see a reason to go into detail about the show in general or the episodes specifically. But what I will say is that there are 30 episodes in Season 2, starting with "Yoji's Initiation" (where he's left three miles away from the shop and has to find his way back in his boxers and shoes) and ending with "Tensions Rock the Shop" (the episode where Kat leaves).

So, rather than this being a review of the season itself, I am reviewing the actual product. I am giving this three stars for two reasons: 1) Compared to the first season (which was minimally packaged in a carboard, fold-out fashion and took up very little space), the packaging for this season is awful!! There are 8 discs and 6 cases. For some odd reason, the first two cases contain two DVDs and the last four discs have their own individual cases. If these were slim cases, it wouldn't have irritated me as much, but these are "regular" sized cases, so it takes up a lot room. 2) These episodes must have been ripped straight from what was originally aired because everything's still being bleeped out - which is great for some people, I'm sure, but all of those bleeps get annoying after a while. The silent third reason would be that there are no special features ... I know it's been a while since it originally aired, but some kind of retrospective, at least, would have been nice.

If the third season ever comes out, I really hope the packaging is more conservative and the bleeps are done away with.
on May 22, 2014
First season was powerful in it's rawness. Then they found their feet, and made the second season better. I loved this show! They could return to Miami, and show how the shop has changed, and progressed, retain the focus on why people were getting tattoos. Forget the drama, tell the stories.
on March 7, 2015
Decent show. Your typical reality t.v. with the addition of tattoos and artists.
on January 22, 2014
I have all the seasons on DVD. I love the show and the boys so much. I still watch NY Ink.
on September 18, 2009
I love this show, Chris Carver is such an awsome tattooist, I wish I could get a tattoo from him, ya right. Enjoy!