Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Micca M-CS Center Channel In-Wall Speaker with Dua..." and save 52% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Micca M-CS Center Channel In-Wall Speaker with Dual 5.25 Inch Woofers and Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter (Each, White)
- 2-way in-wall speaker with dual high excursion 5.25" poly woofers and a 1" soft dome tweeter
- Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12Db crossover network with a compensation network
- Smooth and natural sound signature with clean bass output for impactful listening experience
- Designed for optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications
- Easy to install and can be painted to blend into any decor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Photo shows speaker with and without grill installed. Speaker is sold individually and not a pair.
Micca home audio products focus on delivering unbeatable value, with each product engineered to offer the most performance at a price point.
Proudly designed in the USA, built with carefully selected components and rigorous design, Micca speakers deliver exceptional sound quality and are well reviewed by owners and critics.
Micca M-CS MTM In-Wall Speaker
Single speaker, please purchase number needed.
The M-CS is a 2-way in-wall speaker with dual high excursion 5.25 inch poly woofers and a 1 inch soft dome tweeter. This combination provides the utmost flexibility in terms of configuration and suitability to different types of audio tastes. From providing relaxed background music to a high impact multi-channel home theater system, the M-CS is built with carefully selected components and rigorous design to deliver exceptional value and performance.
Simple to install and paintable to match existing wall color, the M-CS is an ideal way to add high quality sound to a room without taking up any additional space.
- Carefully selected components and rigorous design yields exceptional performance
- Easy to install with basic hand tools and paintable to match any decor
- Available models in different sizes and shapes for a versatile and complete home audio solution
In addition to smooth and natural vocals, the 5.25 inch woofers work together to produce good bass output, delivering impactful performance and ensuring seamless integration if a subwoofer is used.
Pivoting Silk Dome Tweeter
The 1-inch silk dome tweeter generates abundant detail and clarity, projecting a solid and focused image for all sources. Pivoting design means the tweeter can be aimed for a spacious sound stage.
Advanced Crossover Design
Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12dB crossover network that ensures coherent transition in the critical upper midrange region.
Use the included template to mark and cut the mounting hole with a drywall knife. Built-in mounting tabs make installation a breeze. Requiring only a screw driver, the mounting tabs securely grab onto surrounding drywall.
|Micca M-8S||Micca M-6S||Micca M-CS||Micca M-8C||Micca M-6C|
|Type||8-inch in-wall speaker||6.5-inch in-wall speaker||In-wall center channel speaker||8-inch in-ceiling speaker||6.5-inch in-ceiling speaker|
|Woofer||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome|
|Tweeter||8-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||6.5-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||Dual 5.25-inch Poly-Mica Woofers||8-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||6.5-inch Poly-Mica Woofer|
|Power handling||100 watts (each)||80 watts (each)||120 watts (each)||100 watts (each)||80 watts (each)|
|Sensitivity||90dB 1W/1M||87dB 1W/1M||90dB 1W/1M||90dB 1W/1M||87dB 1W/1M|
|Dimensions||10” (W) x 14 ⅛” (H)||8 ⅝” (W) x 12” (H)||15 ⅜” (W) x 8 ¼” (H)||10 ¾” Diameter||9” Diameter|
|Cutout dimensions||8 ¾” (W) x 12 ¾” (H)||7 ⅜” (W) x 10 ¾” (H)||14 ⅛” (W) x 7” (H)||9 ⅜” Diameter||7 ⅝” Diameter|
|Mounting depth||3 ⅝”||3”||3 ¼”||3 ⅝”||3”|
Get the right size
Micca speaker sizes of "8-Inch", "6.5-Inch", and "5.25-Inch" are based on industry standard practice of approximate woofer size. Please do not rely on this size to determine if the speaker will fit a install location.
To select the right speaker size for your project, please refer to the product dimensions, wall cutout dimensions, and mounting depth listed in the table above.
The M-CS shares common components and design with other M-Series in-wall/in-ceiling speakers, making for a perfect tonal match when mixed and matched. For a given installation location, it is always recommended to install the largest M-Series speaker model that will fit. Doing so provides the fullest sound and best performance at all playback levels. the M-CS is the perfect selection for use a center channel. The M-CS is also the narrowest model among M-Series speakers, so it can be a good option where the other speakers are too wide.
Compare with similar items
Pyle In-Wall/In-Ceiling Dual 8.0'' Enclosed Speaker Systems, 2-Way Flush Mount Stereo Speakers (Pair)
Monoprice Caliber In Wall Center Channel Speaker Dual 5.25 Inch (single) - 104881
Polk Audio RC85i 2-Way In-Wall Speakers (Pair, White)
82W Silver Ticket In-Wall Speaker with Pivoting Tweeter (8 Inch in-wall)
Monoprice Caliber In Wall Speakers 8 Inch Fiber 3-Way (pair) - 106816
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Micca Distributor||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||silverticketproducts||Amazon.com|
|Audio Sensitivity||—||87 dB||—||90 dB||—||—|
|Are Batteries Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Crossover Description||2.4 kHz||3.5kHz||12dB/octave||—||—||475 Hz & 5KHz|
|Impedance||8 Ohm||8 Ohm||8 Ohm||8 Ohm||8 Ohm||8 Ohm|
|Mount Type||In-Wall||Wall Mount||in_wall||In-Ceiling||in_wall||in_wall|
|Number of Items||1||2||2||2||—||2|
|Output Wattage||120 watts||175 watts||150 watts||100 watts||—||200 watts|
NOTE: this listing is for one speaker, buy as many as needed! the Micca M-Series of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers have been designed for Optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications, from providing relaxed background music, to a high impact 7-channel home theater system. Built with high quality components and rigorously tested design, M-Series speakers deliver exceptional value and are well reviewed by owners and critics. Dynamic and balanced the M-CS is a 2-way in-wall speaker with two high excursion 5.25" poly woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter. This combination provides the utmost flexibility in terms of configuration and suitability to different types of audio tastes. In addition to smooth and natural vocals, the dual 5.25" woofers work together to produce great bass output, delivering impactful performance and ensuring seamless integration if a subwoofer is used. Imaging and clarity the 1" soft dome tweeter provides abundant detail and clarity, generating solid and focused imaging for all sound sources in a spacious sound stage. Designed for a broadened listening sweet spot, the tweeter employs a diffuser to assist off-axis response as well as a pivoting mechanism to achieve proper aiming. Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12dB crossover network with a compensation network. Once installed and setup, the M-CS projects a realistic sound stage with excellent resolution. Specifications - woofer: dual shielded 5.25” poly-mica cone with butyl rubber surround - tweeter: 1” pivoting silk dome, Ferro fluid cooled - crossover: 12dB/Octave - frequency response: 60Hz-20kHz - impedance: 8 ohms - Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1M - power handling: 120 watts (each) - outer dimension: 15.4" (w) x 8.25" (H) - cutout dimension: 14.1" (w) x 7" (H) - mounting depth: 3.25"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Power handling for home theater speakers really isn't that important. There are so many other factors related to "loudness" other than how many watts a speaker can handle. The fact of the matter is, most people will never come close to the maximum rater power of a home theater speaker and most will be more than sufficient for home theatre applications. These speakers are no exception. They're plenty loud, I've not even come close to running them near their maximum rated power and they handle it with no problem.
(2) Nearly every in-wall speaker is going to provide better overall sound than a typical sound bar. Of course, there may be exceptions in the very high price range. But, when you're talking about anything in relatively the same price range, in-wall speakers are always going to win out. Why? Simply put, because they're bigger. No, bigger isn't always better, but when it comes to low end frequency response (a.k.a. bass), larger speakers are always going to outperform smaller speakers. These are no exception, nice large woofers for good low end response.
(3) The larger 5.25" woofers in the center channel helps, you'll be pleased with the sound! The larger woofers in this center channel (vs. a smaller drivers or a sound bar) will simply produce more low end. We're not talking subwoofer frequencies, but more kick and punch than you'll find in a smaller woofer. These have nice low end response and sound really great.
(4) In-wall is worth the time effort. I really debated doing in-wall speakers in my most recent renovation, I kept thinking about a sound bar because of the simplicity. But, I'm REALLY glad I changed my mind. The sound from these speakers is so far superior to my sound bar it's ridiculous. What's more, I was able to keep them out of reach of the kids and free up a little more room (and paint the grills to match).
(5) Buy an affordable speaker and save your money for something that matters. Yes, there are tons of speaker options and price ranges. In the end, buying a more affordable speaker (like these) will leave you with a lot of extra cash and still have a great sounding system.
I'm really happy with these speakers, they sound great, install nicely, and are super affordable. I'm very happy with my purchase.
I used a combination of drywall tabs that are provided with the speakers and the tip provided by a reviewer that used a 1 x 2 screwed to the 2 x 4 stud and then replaced the drywall tabs with a #8 x 3 fine thread drywall screw. (this sounds convoluted but search the reviews and you'll see his technique complete with pictures).
There was existing 12 AWG copper wiring run to each of the speaker locations so that was a real plus in getting the best performance with minimal losses. Nice! I will be adding an enclosure over the back of each speaker since I can easily get to them through the attic. I think it will help with bass performance although they are not bad now with a response down to 40 Hz.
I couldn't be happier with the sound quality and the ability to handle a lot of power. These things will hurt your ears. I have them coupled with an Energy Take 5.2 center channel speaker and a Sony STRDA2-ES receiver right now. I will be installing a Micca center channel speaker when I get the new TV and new furniture.
For the money about $200 or so for four speakers I couldn't be happier!
Update March 19th 2018: I added my Energy Take 8.2 subwoofer to the system and ran wiring back to the receiver. Then I spent a couple of well invested hours understanding how to setup my surround sound speakers correctly and tune them using the settings on my receiver. Wow what a difference. My wife didn't care for the sound when I first installed them but after tuning for distance, speaker size, crossover Hz, etc. the speakers sound amazing. The subwoofer really beefs up the bottom end without sounding boomy and the clarity of the system is just amazing. My idea of upgrading my receiver just got scrubbed! I'll use the money toward the TV purchase.