Micca M-CS Dual 5.25 Inch 2-Way MTM In-Wall Speaker with Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter (Each, White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2-way in-wall speaker with dual high excursion 5.25" poly woofers and a 1" soft dome tweeter
- Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12Db crossover network with a compensation network
- Smooth and natural sound signature with clean bass output for impactful listening experience
- Designed for optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications
- Easy to install and can be painted to blend into any decor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Micca home audio products focus on delivering unbeatable value, with each product engineered to offer the most performance at a price point.
Proudly designed in the USA, built with high quality components and rigorously tested design, Micca speakers deliver exceptional sound quality and are well reviewed by owners and critics.
Micca M-CS MTM In-Wall Speaker
The M-CS is a 2-way in-wall speaker with dual high excursion 5.25 inch poly woofers and a 1 inch soft dome tweeter. This combination provides the utmost flexibility in terms of configuration and suitability to different types of audio tastes. From providing relaxed background music to a high impact 7-channel home theater system, the M-CS is built with high quality components and rigorously tested design to deliver exceptional value and performance.
Simple to install and paintable to match existing wall color, the M-CS is an ideal way to add high quality sound to a room without taking up any additional space.
- High quality components and rigorously tested design yields superior performance
- Easy to install with basic hand tools and paintable to match any decor
- Available models in different sizes and shapes for a versatile and complete home audio solution
In addition to smooth and natural vocals, the 5.25 inch woofers work together to produce good bass output, delivering impactful performance and ensuring seamless integration if a subwoofer is used.
Pivoting Silk Dome Tweeter
The 1-inch silk dome tweeter generates abundant detail and clarity, projecting a solid and focused image for all sources in a spacious sound stage
Advanced Crossover Design
Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12dB crossover network that ensures coherent transition in the critical upper midrange region.
Easy installation tab
Built-in mounting tabs makes installation a breeze. Requiring only a screw driver, the mounting tabs automatically grabs onto surrounding drywall securely.
|Type||8-inch in-wall speaker||6.5-inch in-wall speaker||In-wall center channel speaker||8-inch in-ceiling speaker||6.5-inch in-ceiling speaker|
|Woofer||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome||Pivoting 1-inch silk dome|
|Tweeter||8-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||6.5-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||Dual 5.25-inch Poly-Mica Woofers||8-inch Poly-Mica Woofer||6.5-inch Poly-Mica Woofer|
|Power handling||100 watts (each)||80 watts (each)||120 watts (each)||100 watts (each)||80 watts (each)|
|Sensitivity||90dB 1W/1M||87dB 1W/1M||90dB 1W/1M||90dB 1W/1M||87dB 1W/1M|
|Dimensions||10” (W) x 14 ⅛” (H)||8 ⅝” (W) x 12” (H)||15 ⅜” (W) x 8 ¼” (H)||10 ¾” Diameter||9” Diameter|
|Cutout dimensions||8 ¾” (W) x 12 ¾” (H)||7 ⅜” (W) x 10 ¾” (H)||14 ⅛” (W) x 7” (H)||9 ⅜” Diameter||7 ⅝” Diameter|
|Mounting depth||3 ⅝”||3”||3 ¼”||3 ⅝”||3”|
The M-CS shares common components and design with other M-Series in-wall/in-ceiling speakers, making for a perfect tonal match when mixed and matched. For a given installation location, it is always recommended to install the largest M-Series speaker model that will fit. Doing so provides the fullest sound and best performance at all playback levels. the M-CS is the perfect selection for use a center channel. The M-CS is also the narrowest model among M-Series speakers, so it can be a good option where the other speakers are too wide.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Micca Distributor||Amazon.com||Pro Acoustics||Amazon.com|
|Built-In Media||Speaker, Installation Template, User Manual||Rc85I Speakers (Pair), 2-Grilles, Cardboard Template, Owner's Manual, Registration Card||1 Pure Resonance® Audio VCA8 Vector Ceiling Speaker Array||6.5’’ Speakers (4), Removable Round Speaker Grills (4), Removable Square Speaker Grills (4), Speaker Connection Wire, Bluetooth Control Receiver, Power Supply|
|Size||5.25-Inch MTM In-Wall||8 Inch||1 Speaker||N/A|
|Speaker Type||Surround||Surround; Wall Mount; Ceiling||In Ceiling||Surround|
NOTE: this listing is for one speaker, buy as many as needed! the Micca M-Series of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers have been designed for Optimal performance in a wide variety of home entertainment applications, from providing relaxed background music, to a high impact 7-channel home theater system. Built with high quality components and rigorously tested design, M-Series speakers deliver exceptional value and are well reviewed by owners and critics. Dynamic and balanced the M-CS is a 2-way in-wall speaker with two high excursion 5.25" poly woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter. This combination provides the utmost flexibility in terms of configuration and suitability to different types of audio tastes. In addition to smooth and natural vocals, the dual 5.25" woofers work together to produce great bass output, delivering impactful performance and ensuring seamless integration if a subwoofer is used. Imaging and clarity the 1" soft dome tweeter provides abundant detail and clarity, generating solid and focused imaging for all sound sources in a spacious sound stage. Designed for a broadened listening sweet spot, the tweeter employs a diffuser to assist off-axis response as well as a pivoting mechanism to achieve proper aiming. Perfect integration between the tweeter and woofer is achieved through a 12dB crossover network with a compensation network. Once installed and setup, the M-CS projects a realistic sound stage with excellent resolution. Specifications - woofer: dual shielded 5.25” poly-mica cone with butyl rubber surround - tweeter: 1” pivoting silk dome, Ferro fluid cooled - crossover: 12dB/Octave - frequency response: 60Hz-20kHz - impedance: 8 ohms - Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1M - power handling: 120 watts (each) - outer dimension: 15.4" (w) x 8.25" (H) - cutout dimension: 14.1" (w) x 7" (H) - mounting depth: 3.25"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Power handling for home theater speakers really isn't that important. There are so many other factors related to "loudness" other than how many watts a speaker can handle. The fact of the matter is, most people will never come close to the maximum rater power of a home theater speaker and most will be more than sufficient for home theatre applications. These speakers are no exception. They're plenty loud, I've not even come close to running them near their maximum rated power and they handle it with no problem.
(2) Nearly every in-wall speaker is going to provide better overall sound than a typical sound bar. Of course, there may be exceptions in the very high price range. But, when you're talking about anything in relatively the same price range, in-wall speakers are always going to win out. Why? Simply put, because they're bigger. No, bigger isn't always better, but when it comes to low end frequency response (a.k.a. bass), larger speakers are always going to outperform smaller speakers. These are no exception, nice large woofers for good low end response.
(3) The larger 5.25" woofers in the center channel helps, you'll be pleased with the sound! The larger woofers in this center channel (vs. a smaller drivers or a sound bar) will simply produce more low end. We're not talking subwoofer frequencies, but more kick and punch than you'll find in a smaller woofer. These have nice low end response and sound really great.
(4) In-wall is worth the time effort. I really debated doing in-wall speakers in my most recent renovation, I kept thinking about a sound bar because of the simplicity. But, I'm REALLY glad I changed my mind. The sound from these speakers is so far superior to my sound bar it's ridiculous. What's more, I was able to keep them out of reach of the kids and free up a little more room (and paint the grills to match).
(5) Buy an affordable speaker and save your money for something that matters. Yes, there are tons of speaker options and price ranges. In the end, buying a more affordable speaker (like these) will leave you with a lot of extra cash and still have a great sounding system.
I'm really happy with these speakers, they sound great, install nicely, and are super affordable. I'm very happy with my purchase.
I wouldn't use them in a home theater setup, but they're perfectly adequate and priced right for having music on when company is over.
The micca blows away the pyle. I'm probably going to replace them with micca and put them in the bedroom.
My only gripe is the mesh cover. It's just a pain to deal with and doesn't hide the woofers very well.
For the price this is a great buy, for anyone not looking to drop money for high end equipment.
Most recent customer reviews
First. I ordered 14 speakers ranging from 6.5 in ceiling to 8 in ceiling to the centres channel to in wall.Read more
ELAC C5 Debut Series 5.25" Center Speaker by Andrew Jones
for the surround rear speakers
and Read more