Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Miccus 160ft LONG RANGE Bluetooth Transmitter and ..." and save 23% off the $52.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Miccus 160ft LONG RANGE Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Adapter to add wireless audio to Stereo Speakers Amplifier PC iPhone Echo Dot iPad laptop extender 3.5mm AUX/RCA (Home RTX -2 Yr Warranty)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LONG RANGE - Stream up to 160ft (50M) with high power Class 1 Bluetooth, far past 33ft Bluetooth limits. Transmit or receive audio throughout your home or outdoors to the patio, pool, backyard or garage. Boost the signal 20-40ft with the X7 Antenna
- BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER TX - Add to your computer or stereo to send your music wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones, headsets or speakers. Enjoy crystal clear audio with CD-like quality sound
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER RX-Stream audio from your phone or tablet to play on your existing receiver or av theater system.Upgrade to wireless with minimal cost,listen on your ‘big’ speakers with full DJ control,change tracks or volume from across the room
- EASY TO USE & DEVICES - A set and forget solution, pair it once and it will automatically reconnect each time your device is back in range. Use this booster adapter with cell phones, computers, Bluetooth speakers or earphones, entertainment systems
- RELIABLE COMPANY AND SUPPORT: Designed by a Detroit based company to go the distance for you with responsive customer support.NOTE: For TV or Gaming use, purchase the Home RTX 2.0 B075J4RKGH to deliver sound in sync with visual media
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Bluetooth Streaming
Miccus Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter or Receiver with Optical TOSLINK & AUX 3.5mm, Listen in HD with NO AUDIO DELAY aptX Low Latency, TV Stereo PC laptop xbox [ Home RTX Mini 2 Yr Warranty]
TEAVA Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver V4.1, Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter (Pair 2 At Once, For TV/Car Sound System, RCA Cable) - aptX Low Latency
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gadgetsville.||CalobOK||Gadgetsville.||TEAVA Direct|
|Item Dimensions||4.2 x 2.4 x 1 in||0.91 x 1.97 x 1.97 in||4 x 1 x 1 in||1.69 x 1.69 x 0.47 in|
The original LONG RANGE Bluetooth audio adapter, we set the record with our class 1 long range technology. Let the Miccus Home RTX be your home audio hub. A great way to add wireless functionality to your existing speakers or stereo equipment. Use two RTX’s together (one in TX mode and one in RX mode) and get increased operating range up to 220ft (line-of-site). With the Miccus Home RTX, Stream music throughout your entire home including the garage, pool, backyard, garden and more.
- Bluetooth v2.1 (compatible with Bluetooth v2.0 or higher) Profiles: A2DP
- Operation range: up to 160ft (50 M), Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- RCA Style Red and White or 3.5mm analog audio inputs and outputs
- Power Input USB DC 5V@500mA; Dimensions: 4.2 (L) x 2.4 (W) x 1 (H) inches; Weight: 4.4oz
What’s in the box?
- Miccus Home RTX (BBRTX-01)
- Dipole Antenna (remove red cap to attach)
- AC to USB power adapter
- USB to USB mini power cable
- RCA to 1/8” audio cable
- RCA to RCA stereo cable
- User Manual and Pairing Guide
Warranty & Support:
- 2-Year No Hassle Warranty. Contact our in-house customer service at +1 (616) 604-4449 and we’ll get you squared away.
- Friendly and knowledgeable - If the need should arise; our Customer Service reps are Jedi masters at speaking and writing the English language and will work with you to solve a problem.
- Support by phone available Monday - Friday, 11am - 4pm EST (616) 604-4449; email support and knowledgebase available 24hrs.
Seller Warranty Description2 Year No Hassle replacement warranty, Support Call 616 604 4449, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. FAQ & Video user guide at miccus.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Originally I connected it to the stereo receiver system's line output but the signal was too strong with audio distortion even when the speaker volume was lowered and there is no way to decrease the output of the Miccus transmitter volume. Connecting it to the headphone output jack allows me to adjust the volume output to minimize the hum and maximize the speaker sound quality. Sounds great when properly adjusted.
Great Transmitter Distance: This Miccus transmitter lets me use the AmazonBasics BT speaker outside about 40-50 feet without dropouts. Another brand transmitter with a 30 foot distance had lots of audio dropouts even at a shorter distance and I returned to Amazon.
Audio Lag Noticeable: There is an audible audio lag time when compared to the wired speakers connected to the stereo receiver. With the wired speakers on and the Miccus transmitter connected to the BT speaker, the audio lag from the BT speaker is very noticeable. But the purpose of using the BT speaker is to listen to music away from the wired speakers. So the audio lag is not a problem for my use. The audio lag time might be annoying for an audio-video application where you watch a TV image and listen to the audio with a noticeable lag time.
Good Customer Service: The original unit that I purchased from Amazon and sent by Gadgetsville was dead on arrival. It simply would not work even when I used my own substitute power adapter and cables. I wrote Gadgetsville ("Ask Product Question" button) to tell them that the unit would not turn on and they immediately sent me a replacement with a prepaid return envelope. The replacement worked perfectly so I cancelled my return request to Amazon.
Bottom Line: I would recommend the Miccus in transmitter mode for audio-only applications (without a video). The distance is great, there is no adjustment for transmission strength,
After connecting the unit to my stereo receiver, I followed the instructions and tried to power on the unit by pressing the larger center button. When I did so, the button went into the unit and did not release. Basically, it got stuck - as did the buttons on either side. Long story short, this product is very cheaply manufactured and very poorly designed.
After I somehow (luckily) got the buttons to release from inside the unit, I attempted to test it out by playing a record. I immediately noticed that the audio was quite distorted - although the volume control on my stereo receiver was rather low. I also checked to ensure that the volume of my bluetooth speaker was appropriate - which it was. After troubleshooting for some time, I decided to get on the manufacturer's website and read the FAQs section. There, I discovered that the unit transmits audio at a level of +6dB! This is a bit ridiculous and unnecessary. Fortunately, I have a DBX expander unit that I ultimately used as an intermediary between my stereo receiver and this unit. I ran my audio through the DBX device, which allowed me to lower the overall output volume before it ever reached the stereo receiver... and this allowed me to play back audio without distortion. For those who do not have some sort of unit to "dumb down" the volume - pre-amplifier - I think you'd be out of luck.
I should also mention that there was a delay between the audio coming from my home stereo speakers and the audio playing via the bluetooth speaker... which is quite annoying. To remedy this issue, I basically had to turn off the volume from the stereo receiver (eliminating the stereo speakers) and just use the bluetooth speaker. I guess if you were going to use the bluetooth speaker far enough from the stereo where you couldn't here the stereo speakers, it might be ok.... but otherwise, it's rather distracting.
The final straw was when I wanted to use the unit to play back some music for our guests on Christmas morning. I put a record on, turned on the bluetooth unit and received no audio. Upon further investigation, I noticed that the lights on the unit were not illuminated at all, however the light on the AC adapter was lit... so, basically the unit finally bit the dust. For what reason, I do not know - as I hadn't even used it in days.
Again, I really had high hopes for this device. We have a small child in our house, which means I have to keep my stereo (and speakers) in another room where he cannot reach. Therefore, the ability to stream audio via bluetooth to other rooms of the house sounded like a dream come true. Hopefully there are other comparable items out there, but for now, it's back to the drawing board.
This is now a 10 star device! I found a procedure from Miccus if you're having trouble pairing and it worked like a charm, I paired my Plantronics and my Renny and both are clear as a bell 50' away. I don't know the website, I printed it out. 1. Remove USB power 20 seconds. 2. Reconnect power and turn it on. 3. Immediately press and hold down RX (yes, RX) button for 5 seconds and release, it should flash red and blue. 4. Turn RTX off then back on. 5. Hold TX button 5 seconds until it flashes red and blue. 6. Turn on device to be paired and pair it. Hope this helps others, it worked for me and I'm thrilled!