Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 11, 2013
OK so, these shoes are amazing (look great, goes with so many things, fairly comfortable) but after wearing them for a few months (yes it was in the summer, but I dont see most people wearing socks with these either)...they started to smell really bad. I feel like I'm pretty good about putting powder in my shoes before wearing them, especially when I know I'll be in them most of the day, but these got an unusally bad smell to them, and I can't seem to get it out. I think it has to do with the quality. Overall they are adorable and fairly comfortable (the heel is pretty high but besides that I can walk in them all day)...but fair warning if you'll wear them without socks they may only last a few months.
on March 24, 2015
These shoes were not super comfy out of the box. The toebox was stiff and not that comfy. I googled life hacks, and found a video that suggested putting on wool socks, then the shoes, and turn on a hair dryer to stretch them out a bit. That actually helped. I wore them to a four hour event yesterday, and they were great.
on February 25, 2015
Im very surprised the order i had was meant to be for a navy shoes the one i received didn't look anything like the picture. The colour is more greyish than navy and suede where as the photo shows navy and leather so I'm disappointed in terms of the colour and material apart from that the shoes are comfortable. The photo is deceiving.
One person found this helpful
on March 3, 2015
I was excited to finally get a pair of navy shoes I could work in. When the shoes arrived, they were not what was advertised. The navy leather shoe that I ordered shipped as a slate blue grey suede shoe. Nice shoe but it is not what I ordered. Sending them back. Price was great; I need a navy leather-like shoe.
on March 12, 2013
They're really true to size and are also very comfortable to walk around in. I got the cognac color and it's just as pictured. The heel is very sturdy and I plan on wearing these a lot
on September 3, 2016
terrible arch support
on September 9, 2015
Material very inconsistent in color
on July 2, 2015
Elegant but higher than expected. ..
on May 21, 2015
I was shocked at how cheap these were and how comfy they were. I live in a city with tons of cobble stones and they were able to handle them without issue. I can wear them for much longer than shoes that were more expensive without pain. I want these in legit every color.
on July 27, 2015
The fit is terrible, and the material poor , because of the poor construction of the arch support. Needs revision
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.