I am passionately committed to furthering the growth of the mobile marketing industry and to this end have taken on a number of entrepreneurial, volunteer, public speaking and academic roles, including:
• Managing Director North America for the Mobile Marketing Association (www.mmaglobal.com)
• Adjunct professor of Mobile Marketing at Golden Gate University (www.ggu.edu)
• Author of Mobile Marketing for Dummies (http://amzn.to/9Kmlny), Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and contributing author to 4 other books, founder and editor of the award winning International Journal of Mobile Marketing and author of over 60 articles
• Doctoral candidate, researching the field of mobile-enhanced customer managed interactions and next generation privacy and consumer identity management solutions
• Volunteer for the Direct Marketing Association Program Advisory Council and Mobile Committee and member of GS1 Mobile Steering Committee
• I have conducted hundreds of talks and presentations in numerous subject areas pertaining to mobile marketing
I am also the co-founder and recently seconded VP of Strategy at iLoop Mobile, a leading and award winning mobile marketing solutions platform provider. I stepped down from my role at iLoop Mobile and Global Vice Chairperson on the MMA Board in early 2010 upon taking the Managing Director position with the MMA.