Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Michael Jackson: The Experience” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 75% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Feel the thrill of performing like Michael Jackson as never before - through XBOX 360 Kinect technology
- With innovative full-body tracking, take center stage with a crew of expert backup dancers.
- Trigger effects, visuals, and even the music itself as you move around the digital environment.
- Play with up to 4 players in Jump-in Party modes.
- Learn how to pull off Michael's most iconic moves (such as the Moonwalk) thanks to the Michael Jackson School!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Michael Jackson The Experience 360 (Kinect - Required). Get ready to rock your body to decades of iconic tracks by the King of Pop! This unique interactive experience will have you hitting all the moves as if you've danced right into Michael's shoes! No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson, the undisputed King of Pop. With over 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 No.1 singles in the U.S, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Both his music and his moves were often emulated, but no one could really hold their own with the King of Pop...until now. With Michael Jackson The Experience, anyone can dance like Michael to legendary hits such as Beat It and Billie Jean while mastering the moves he made famous in iconic environments inspired by his most popular music videos and stage performances.
Michael Jackson The Experience is a dance and party game for Xbox 360, which with the help of Kinect for Xbox 360, allows players of all abilities to get into the groove and perhaps even attain the level of the King of Pop himself. Designed as a complete Michael Jackson gameplay experience, the game features a wealth of unforgettable hits, which the motion capture capabilities of the Kinect system and microphone functionality allow you to dance and sing to, just like Michael did. Additional features include: player projection technology that puts you in the game, authentic Michael Jackson choreography, costumes and imagery and a practice mode.
Groove Like the King of Pop
No artist in history has commanded the stage like Michael Jackson, the undisputed King of Pop. With over 800 million albums sold worldwide and 13 #1 singles in the US, there is no doubt that Michael Jackson's music influenced pop culture as we know it today. Michael Jackson The Experience is the ultimate performance game featuring the world's ultimate performer - providing an interactive experience that enables players to step into the shoes of Michael Jackson himself and relive his most iconic moments through their own performance.
Michael Jackson The Experience is the essential Dance and Party game for fans playing on the Xbox 360 platform. Packed with signature hits including "Billie Jean," "Beat It," "Smooth Criminal" and many more, the game features the actual choreography used by the King of Pop in live performances and music videos. Working in conjunction with Kinect for Xbox 360, players are tasked with recreating these moves as they become the controller. To do this the camera built into the Kinect system records a full body map of the player, which then is represented as a silhouette on-screen. As the player duplicates moves as prompted these are instantly related through the silhouette Performances are rated in real-time on-screen and as lyrics are streamed players can also sing along in time, and are judged on this as well. Additional features include multiplayer dance challenges, dance crew performances, jump-in/jump-out feature a practice mode in which anybody can learn to groove like the "The Gloved One."
Key Game Features
- Single player gameplay, multiplayer dance challenges, dance crew performances and jump-in/jump-out features make The Experience the ultimate party game
- A crew of expert backup dancers and Michael's Dance School help take your performance to the next level – great for beginners and experienced performers
- Next gen technology allows players to interact with the music in new and amazing ways, letting them star in their own Michael Jackson video
- Players have the option to sing along to their favorite tracks while simultaneously showing off their dance moves, providing the ultimate pop star experience
- Kinect version leverages proprietary Player Projection technology that puts their image in the game
Kinect puts you in the game.
Sing as well as dance.
A variety of play options.
Top Customer Reviews
Needless to say, I'm watching YouTube... And pretending I have the "real" MJ experience game...lol Don't buy it.
1. No training. You can either practice or just jump straight to doing the dance moves. The practice is not really much fun since its broken up into segments that make you jump out to the menu to start each one, meaning it could take you 15 minutes just to practice one song. But going straight to the song is no good either cause you haven't learned the moves. I had trouble interpreting what those little blue outlines were supposed to "move" like and subsequently, got lower scores. I wish they had given a training session in the beginning that goes over some of the moves that would be used often in the game, or have the Practice session NOT broken up into segments and just one continuous song that you can play over and over until you get the moves down for the real thing.
2. Lots of weird pauses in the dance moves. I understand they may have done this to make it easier for people to catch up and learn the dance, but it makes it feel very watered down and not authentic to Michael's dancing or his videos. (However, I haven't tried the "hard" difficulty, which may have less pauses...I don't know. I'm going to find out)
3. My onscreen image makes my thighs look like two fat, short inverted chicken drumsticks. Not cool when I'm supposed to be dancing, but maybe that's the game company's insidious motivation for me to keep playing this damn game instead of sitting on the couch.
In the end, I was just hoping to replicate Michael's music videos and this is not what happened. I gave it 2 stars because I love MJ's music and there is at least a great selection of all his songs. But sadly the game is going up for sale on Craigslist.