Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 91-100 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 254 reviews
on August 26, 2009
I think that this DVD is amazing and awesome. Chris Tucker was really funny in "You Rock My World". The song "Dirty Diana" was completely amazing. Thriller and Beat It are two of the best songs to learn the dance that Michael Peters and Michael Jackson choreographed. "You Are Not Alone" is amazingly great. The "Earth Song" is the best song on earth.
on September 8, 2009
I purchased this video about 3 months before the death of Michael Jackson and I'm so glad I did. I have always been a fan of Michael Jackson and (all the other great 80's music). This DVD has his greatest video hits and it is awesome. Michael is at his best in these videos. (Beat it, Bad, Thriller, Dirty Diana, etc.) Buy it, you won't regret it!
on May 24, 2015
Mj music......no need to review....Michael's work is Legendary!!!!
on September 10, 2014
Great video. My favorite is smooth criminal. RIP MJ. We miss you.
on July 28, 2015
Really enjoy theis DVD. Buy it now. You will not be disapointed.
on May 6, 2015
My 5 year old daughter loved it! I just didn't like the clarity
on October 7, 2015
All of his music and videos are so worth Buying people.
on December 9, 2014
I contacted the seller and I am very satisfied. Thanks
on February 14, 2017
Brought these for my daughter. She loves this guy.
on August 8, 2015
I THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE IN HD, AND IT WASN'T.