Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
on December 1, 2016
low quality and misses some big hits!
on January 2, 2017
Low priced. Prompt delivery
on August 29, 2009
I had already owned History on Film Volumes 1 and 2 when I purchased this DVD because I had become slightly tired of sitting through some of the longer "short films." This was great because it has all the best videos, but in their shortened format, except for Thriller which is presented in its entirety. Although, I wish it had included the shortened version of Thriller instead. But it's still great for sitting down and watching with family and friends.

My ONLY issue with this DVD is that unlike the History DVDs, this DVD does not include any subtitles. I would have enjoyed seeing the words appear across the screen while the video played so I could sing along.
on April 20, 2013
My kids love jammin to the cd version of this collection in my car so I bought the dvd for them and they can now have dance parties to all of the Michael Jackson songs they love. My only complaint is that I do wish this had subtitles with lyrics but otherwise it's a fantastic collection of his most loved hits and it's great to have a professional edition of his videos too. It's Michael can't give it less than 5 stars...
on April 9, 2017
Disc was cracked
on January 16, 2013
It doesn't matter what they say about him, he is still one of the greatest entertainers or all time. He paid a huge price for his fame, and it goes to show you money is NOT the answer to all our problems. Wish he could have met a Eckhart Tolle or Deepak in his teens? Would've done him a world of good and we might still have him around to make beautiful music:-(
on June 29, 2015
Absolutely FANTASTIC! Michael Jackson was a true genius. Although many artists have attempted to copy Michael's style, the quality of their limited talent is disappointing. The music industry is not the same without Michael!
on July 4, 2015
Great collection of some of Michael Jacksons best videos. I got it so my daughter (who is totally Michael Jackson obsessed at the moment) could watch some of his videos whenever she wants. Great video at a great price.
on November 14, 2014
it is great.
on November 10, 2013
As Michael Jackson fans, along with our granddaughter who did a ballet and rock n'roll dance in her ballet show featuring all MJ's songs, we loved seeing him in the videos and our grandson loved the "Just Beat It" and "I'm Bad" shows as well. Seems like the video was a hit as it proved again The King of Pop still rocks!