Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on June 12, 2011
All I can say is that I love this poster, just as much as I love my other MJ poster that I got as well.
It is HUGE!!! The picture is absolutely breath-takingly beautiful & this is a must have for any Michael Jackson fan. Great collector's item.

All I can say is that Michael Jackson is the ONE & the True King of Pop!! No one will ever fill his shoes or should I say, will even come close to him. There's just no one like him.

And just like I stated right next to my name, He will forever be the KING OF MY HEART & THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

I love you always & forevermore my sweet Michael! :)
on March 29, 2017
Used this poster for a pin-the-glove on Michael game during an 80's party. This was a good size poster.
on March 21, 2017
I love it put it in my window and everyone pass by loves it great deal for me I want more
on September 1, 2017
Came very well packaged and very nice looking poster, my daughter love it so much. Iam very happy with it. We love Michael!
on June 21, 2017
Great poster!! Just what I wanted!!
on September 18, 2009
I bought this right after MJ died because I used to have the thriller album sleeve similar to this tacked to my wall when I was in kindergarten...and I couldn't find it anywhere locally. While the price is great the shipping and handling are what cost the most. You can actually find this at every wal-mart across the country now. Only difference..the wal-mart version has the "in memory" garbage on it. I really don't care for the in memory of type stuff...thus...I purchased it here=) Great size. Looks great. Bigger version of the thriller album sleeve. How does one review a poster anyways? I guess I just did.
on January 11, 2015
I am in LOVE!!!! I couldn't wait to receive this in the mail and when it finally came, I nearly screamed. The poster is big and definitely gives the larger than life feel. I plan on framing it and placing it in my bedroom. It's perfect.
on April 23, 2017
AAA++++++++++
on January 9, 2017
Very nice picture but it came looking wrinkled.
I guess that's to be expected being that it traveled so far.
My daughter loves it!