Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 611 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 786 reviews
on January 9, 2016
One of my favorite films by Michael. I can watch this over and over again. Michael is everything that's great about music. I miss you Michael. Moonwalker is a brilliant example of his expertise and music mastery/
on May 14, 2017
I had this on VHS years ago; upgraded to DVD; it's the same product; I still love it and so does my 4-yr old granddaughter! It's MJ all the time for her; so glad I could get this on DVD for the new generation to see!
on March 3, 2011
Of course as soon as I recieved this DVD I watched it. I happened to be babysitting my Five-year old Nephew at the time and he loved it just as much as I did. He loved "Badder" the idea of a kid dancing like Michael Excited him. He wants to learn to dance like that now. He also loved the fact that Michael turned into a car and then a spaceship during the "smooth criminal" sequence. I think watching it with him was way better than watching it by myself. I got to litteraly sit there and watch someone become a Michael Jackson fan.He would even get upset if you couldn't see Michael for a second. The best part was when Michael was playing with the kids in the meadow, My nephew looked over at me and said, I bet they have fun playing with him, I think he makes kids happy. I was like, YES! he gets it. Like Michael believed innocenct can see the truth. After it was all over he told me that Michael Jackson was awesome. I loved hearing that. So if you have a little one in your life that you would like to spend quality time with and possible make a Michael Jackson fan, BUY THIS DVD and watch it with them. If they are anything like my nephew hey will love it and say some really sweet things that you will definatley want to remember. Also just watching it will be a great experience for anyone. You get a nice little glimpse at what was going on in Michael's head. It has a great message about good over coming evil. Its fun to watch and if you like to see Michael smile and laugh you will love it. It is definatley a must have for any Michael Jackson fan!
on April 13, 2013
It's just crazy how after all these years I still have very vivid memories of watching this EVERY SINGLE day as a little kid when I got home from school. I tried to find this dvd for years but couldn't. I ended up buying some cd version that would only play on the computer. My dream was to be able to watch this with my kids and hoped they loved it as much as I did when I was little.

My dreams came true. My 8 year old son LOVES it and my 4 year old can't stop bugging me to put this in every night I get off work. Just amazing.

Not to mention, the picture quailty on this dvd is HD! I couldn't of asked for more. The picture quality and sound is absolutly perfect. If I didn't know any better I would think this move was made in 2012, not 1988 !

Someone mentioned this video wasn't in English. It is, only some words on the front cover are Asian words that's it.
on May 30, 2017
Childhood relived. cant get any better then that, besides the not paying bills free food and roof over your head...
on May 22, 2015
I hoped and prayed that this bluray would work on my region A player....... And it did!!!
AWESOME!!!
The picture is great, but the sounds....hmmm.
The sound separation was odd.
Sometimes it felt that some channels were missing or super low.
Anyone else experience that on their surround systems? Comment any replies on this particular subject.
on January 19, 2016
First things first, I received the Korean version of the DVD. The case and the disc have Korean (as well as English) on them. The movie audio is in English, though, so I think it's cool that my copy is unique. It arrived brand new in plastic wrap and is in great condition. I watched part of it (I have yet to see the film in its entirety) and so far I love it. I can't wait to see it!
on March 9, 2017
I used to have the old VHS of this movie and I loved it. So I started searching for the Moonwalker DVD and had no luck when I found this one on Amazon I got so excited. So I watched it as soon as I got home and it's just as I remember super cheesy but I love it so much and it was great quality like another review said it had Japanese wording on the package but the DVD played perfectly fine in my US DVD player.
on April 3, 2015
absolutely wonderful and we are so blessed that a release of this exists. i must point out however since this is a european release and i completely understand the reason for it; there is a drug reference scene that is edited out. a very small detail but none the less it threw me off as i was watching it. at the very least, i am so privileged to own this.
on September 5, 2017
Got a lot of mileage out of this film watching it as a child in the 80s and it's almost surreal seeing it again after so many years. Michael Jackson turning into a claymation donkey and pursued by psychotic fans...crazy!