Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 26, 2012
I got this as a birthday present for my girlfriend and she loves it to death - flaunts it everywhere she goes and wears it everyday. I always noticed she wanted a white watch, so I picked this one out for her and it turned out to be perfect. This watch is definitely smaller than most, which is why I got it for her - she is very small herself ~100 pounds with tiny wrists and it sits perfectly on her. If you are looking for a watch for a smaller woman (or are one yourself), this one is a great choice.

As with most watches, be prepared to take this to a jeweler to have some links removed to ensure a comfortable fit.

There were some comments about the face of the watch not exactly matching the color of the band - this is in fact the case, but this is to be expected since they are completely different materials. This is not to suggest that it looks off putting, because it does not, it looks as though it was designed this way and you can only notice this if you really scrutinize the watch. As I said my girlfriend loved it and didn't even mention the coloring and it certainly didn't strike me as odd either.

Anyway, for the price this is an absolute steal and I would highly recommend this watch. Hope this helps.
on June 9, 2012
Really great watch! I bought it despite the other reviews saying things about the discoloration because the price was so good. Mine arrived 2 days earlier than expected and is in beautiful condition! no discoloration or missing stones or anything! really great find! the watch face is a little smaller than it looks but the size is perfect on my wrist. Mine came with the original MK tags and box and instructions.
on September 6, 2012
My siblings and I bought this watch from our mom. I was hesitant because of the other reviews but I thoroughly inspected the watch when I received it and found no discoloration or missing stones. It was in new condition with the Michael Kors packaging and box. My mom hasn't taken it off since and is always fishing for compliments about it and how tan it makes her look. The best part was that we saved over $40 buying it through this seller and not in Lord and Taylor like we were originally going to.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my wife as a Christmas gift. I thought it was a larger faced watch but when it arrived I noticed that it was actually the size of a typical womens watch. Not a problem, just a difference in what I thought I was buying. The face of the watch is a different color white, than the flat white of the ceramic band. The face is almost "pearlized" if you will, this is not a negative by any means, the two different colors of white look well together!
on April 27, 2013
Received this watch and returned it right away. The strap is made of hard plastic which cheapens the overall look and feel of the watch :-(
on January 10, 2012
As the other review states, the band if discolored. I did not notice until we ordered a couple more band links and they were really white. I took a closer look and the band did not match the watch portion. Unfortunately I have to return this watch and will go buy it from an actual store now that I can see before I buy and make sure it is right. Do not buy this if you want a true white watch.
on February 2, 2016
Love the watch!!! Only problem is that my tanning solution got on it from my skin and I can't get it off. The company had no solution for me. : (
on January 24, 2017
Bought this as a Christmas present. They liked it.
on September 13, 2011
The watch I ordered from Amazon through the Certified Watch Store is fabulous! Exactly what I was hoping for. Came in original box with original plastic & tag attached. Perfect Condition! It also came within one week of ordering and I could track my order to see where it was which was fantastic as well. All in all , great experience, will buy through them again!
on October 30, 2016
Christmas present for my girlfriend she loved it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.