Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Day Prime Day Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $19.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Up to $50 off Home Services Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members  Echo Devices Starting at $29.99 All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

VINE VOICEon November 29, 2010
I am happy with this watch because my wife loves it. I think it looks very nice on her wrist. It is pretty large and I am glad I did not go for MK5163, which is even bigger. The watch is also quite heavy. The color of the case and the bracelet are the same, which is great, becasue I have seen them being slightly different on some cheaper alternatives.

The two year warranty from the manufacturer does not cover anything but the movement, i.e. any kind of problems with the case, crystal, or bracelet are not covered by the warranty, so be very careful with the watch. The movement is a common quartz movement with three subdials: 24-hr dial on the right, stop watch seconds dial on the bottom, and stop watch minutes dial on the left. The movement uses SR920SW battery.

I realize that ceramic watches are now in fashion, but I do not think they are very practical because ceramic may easily chip.

I was able to resize the watch using the 16-Piece Deluxe Watch Repair Tool Kit WRK001 that I also purchased on Amazon. I used the pressure pin remover to take pins out and the plastic side of the hammer to drive them back in most of the way. Then I used the pressure pin remover again to set pins properly.

I think if you are looking for a nice looking ceramic watch and do not want to spend a grand on Michelle, this is the way to go as, in my opinion, MK5161 strikes the balance between good looks, quality and acceptable price.
29 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2013
This white ceramic Michael Kors watch has a very clean, mono-chromatic, simple but classy look. I like the all-black ceramic one even better... but my wife likes to have different colors to match whatever she is wearing that day, and black and white are her favorite colors. (I think we single-handedly account for about 1% of the sales volume at our local White House Black Market clothing store).

These watches are fairly large... more like the size of a man's watch... but that seems to be in-fashion for many women's watches today.

Keep in mind that ceramic is fragile. when this watch arrived, the band was broken, as a couple links had shattered in-transit to us. That was not a problem, because we had to have more than a couple links removed to get it to fit my wife's wrist... so the broken links were irrelevant to us, and discarded. Still, lesson learned: be careful with ceramic wrist bands... they are delicate.
3 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2015
This watch is just gorgeous!
There are a number of posts on the internet about "poor" customer service at MK stores and that these mall stores will not help resize MK watches purchased outside of their stores. This was NOT my experience. The MK store staff was great; removed my links at no charge and with no fuss at all. I had to remove 5 links because I have a small wrist and wanted the snug fit. The watch looks great on! I looked for 6 months for this white ceramic watch-- should have started my search on Amazon.
One person found this helpful
on February 12, 2012
My boyfriend bought this watch for me for Valentine's Day!!
It's a beautiful watch, and arrived a day earlier than the expected delivery day/week! Great service from Watch Center! It came in the original Michael Kors box, and another box over it... and shipped in a USPS box with lots of cushion, so the watch arrived in perfect condition as promised. The watch was wayyyyy too big for me but I got it readjusted for free at a local Michael Kors store.
I am very happy with the watch. It is nice and simple, but at the same time, it is classy. The ceramic looks great, but I feel like I have to be extremely careful because I don't want to break it! The watch is a little heavy for me, because I'm pretty tiny and haven't worn a watch in ages... just got back to it after getting this watch. It's going to take some time to get used to it, but I know this was a good investment! It's only been a couple days since I've worn the watch, and I get compliments on it often!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
So happy with my watch, very elegant, bright white, very nice packaging. I took it to get re-sized and they did it for free at a MK store.
I get lots of complements on this watch. I totally recommend it!!!
on June 7, 2011
This watch is nice and it's a great design, but the flaw is in the watch band where you snap it to close. It doesn't always snap on right. 3 out of 5 times I try to put this watch on, I'm always fumbling with it trying to snap it on - and thats a big negative when it comes to watches. Putting on a watch shouldn't be a task it should be quick and easy.
6 people found this helpful
on June 23, 2018
Love this chunky watch
on June 4, 2014
Love the look and feel of the watch. Unfortunately something was broken inside the clasp. The squeeze deployment clasp would not open so the watch could not be worn. Had to send it back
One person found this helpful
on June 13, 2018
SO UPSETTING! THE BAND HAS BROKEN TWICE! I've had to bring it to a jewler to have it fixed twice! Not happy at all!
review image
on March 26, 2011
I love this watch. It is easy to read and looks great! The perfect summer watch. I had another white ceramic watch from another maker and the links were not smooth and it looked dirty! This watch is pristine looking. I have several Michael Kors watches and I love them all. It's great to have a wardrobe of watches to mix and match to my wardrobe. I would recommend this watch to anyone.
2 people found this helpful