Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 4, 2017
Beautiful watch! How it looks in the picture does not do it justice. I have small wrists (length around of 6 and 1/4 inches) and it looks great on my wrist. It also fits well. Would definitely recommend it. I bought it because I was looking for a casual wear watch that could be used even on a rainy day (this watch can handle up to 330ft of water so it is more than sufficient). This watch looks gorgeous and would fit a casual event, work attire, or a a business casual event. Would definitely recommend it! First MK watch and I am impressed. It is a sophisticated time piece that can easily draw attention but very elegant as well. I don't like flashy but this is an elegant addition that also says 'simple' and 'beautiful'.
on November 8, 2014
This watch is just BEAUTIFUL. Gives a very classy look while still being laid back. I have only had the watch for two days and everyone who has seen it now claims they want one. The watch came in original packaging, it is just perfect and shines bright.
on January 13, 2015
I love this watch! I have a small wrist and the band fits perfectly. I always have problems with metal bands and have to have links removed, but not this time! The watch is beautiful! Lots of compliments and it goes with everything!
on April 1, 2015
Impressive Time Piece! Bought this for my daughter in law. She has a small wrist so I didn't want to take a chance on a band that would more than likely be too large. She loved it. It's jewelry she can wear every day and look absolutely phenomenal.
on May 29, 2017
It's beautiful ,HOWEVER, the band fell off of the watch it seems a screw is missing so the post cannot be secured in place, I am returning this watch
on January 31, 2016
This watch is just beautiful. This is my first Michael Kors watch. I am a Fossil girl. Love the leather band with the gold/stones accents. Excellent quality. I recommend highly, you can dress up or dress down.
on September 6, 2017
I love MK, have another watch with same dial but you can never have enough MK... this watch is so pretty and perfect for everyday use. The only thing that disappointed me is I just saw the picture if watch and didn't read the discription for color. I wanted Burgundy but its dark brown. Don't fall for that like I did but other than that I will keep it because its very nice.
review image review image
on February 21, 2014
The watch face is very nice. The metal shines bright and the stones sparkle with vibrancy – but not gaudy. The leather band is soft and somewhat comfortable, though a little stiff. I suspect the stiffness will dissipate with use as the leather had time to break in. Overall, I’m (and my wife too!) very happy with this purchase.
on August 15, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful!!!! It is definitely authentic for those that are skeptical. The brown band with the gold watch is such a great combination! I love it and it was for such a great price!
on October 26, 2015
I love this Watch! It looks so elegant and so far has held up great. It gets wet all the time thanks to my kids and no issues so far with a little water. The Band is very durable.