Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on June 4, 2015
Beautiful watch! Brought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it, it's completely black so it's great for someone looking for an over all black watch. It's shiny and big. Beautiful watch
review image
on October 24, 2015
I get a ton a ton of compliments on this watch. If you're going to use it for a time piece, I guess I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you have the right lighting, it is difficult to see the time. However, I wear it as an accessory. I do look at it for the time, but if I wanted accurate time, no matter what watch I was wearing, I'd probably whip out my phone. This watch is heavy, but not so heavy that it's cumbersome...I think it just feels "sturdy" for lack of a better word. I'm actually online searching for the exact watch in rose gold...I pulled up my order history, and thought I should write a review. The price fluctuates wildly on this...I bought it for just over $100 (I think like $108) but right now the cheapest is $187. So if you can wait it out, you might want to. I'm an instant gratification kind of girl, so I'm offering advice I probably wouldn't follow...LOL. But it is worth noting.
on September 6, 2015
I love this watch! I had been eyeing it forever but didn't really want to pay full retail ($250). Once I saw it discount on amazon. I had to get it.
Since it is a unisex watch the face it really large ( too big for my wrist) and it was really heavy. The watch is beautifully made and well worth the price but I decided to return it because it was simply just too big. After returning it I immediately purchase the "mini" version from Macy's and wear it everyday. THIS IS A WONDERFUL WATCH !
on February 19, 2015
I completely loved the look , it's kinda heavy but still gorgeous . It's a pretty good large size and I loved it unfortunately I got it for my boyfriend who cheated so I guess imgunna have to resell .. But I'd recommend this watch ☺️
on March 2, 2015
Looks amazing and authentic. It's a bit hard to read the time in low light but it's so worth it.

So many compliments in only two days. So far happy with the purchase.
review image
on August 21, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend as a birthday present. He loves it! There are two things that people should be aware of before you buy it.
You can't really see the face of the watch since its so black (Not that my boyfriend cares, he just wanted it for the looks). Also, the dates are off when there are the 30/31 days in a month. So every other month your watch will be off by the one day. Not a huge negative, but would have been nice to know before the purchase. Other than that, he loves it and wears it all the time!
on February 18, 2015
I ordered this watch for my wife and she loves it. She says she can wear it with any outfit. It was a great Valentine's Day gift and $80 cheaper than it was at a retail store. One of the best purchases I have made on Amazon
on July 25, 2015
How much I love this watch? A LOT!! it looks amazing. This is my boyfriend's account and I get stuff for myself too so this watch looks great on me! I like big watches to combine them with bracelets and things like that and it looks very nice! Not a single scratch and I like the fact that is all dark. In the description says that is unisex, not for men only! So I looked for a while until I found the right watch because it was under Men's category but at the end I found it and loved it ever since I got it.
on October 23, 2015
Its nice and beautiful. It feels like a quality product. Not heavy just perfect. Might be hard to read in a dim light but that's ok. It is as pictured. One thing though, Its a bit big for my wrist. I thought since its a women's watch that would not be a problem. My wrist is not even small. Now I have to make an extra effort of going to a watch shop and have some links removed and pay a lil extra money to sort that out. Overall its a good watch and I don't regret my purchase.
on April 25, 2016
This is now 4/25/216 My wife has had this watch for 60 days, all the black is peeling off and it is cheaply built. I also paid $50 for same day shipping, and was supposed to get a $50 gift card for using the service. I have yet to see anything like that. This watch is trash, I want my money back or a new one that will not chip in 60 days. This is not a cheap watch, therefore it should act like a cheap watch