Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on September 27, 2017
Beautiful watch. Clean, simple design. Better looking in real life. An understated statement piece. As I have fairly small wrists, was concerned that the face would be too large, but surprisingly, it doesn't overwhelm. For reference, previous watch was a 38 mm MK, which I still really like, but now I much prefer this 44 mm size. It definitely has a bit of heft to it; I don't mind the weight at all, but it would likely be bothersome to anyone looking for a weightless/lightweight experience.
on September 6, 2015
I love this watch! I had been eyeing it forever but didn't really want to pay full retail ($250). Once I saw it discount on amazon. I had to get it.
Since it is a unisex watch the face it really large ( too big for my wrist) and it was really heavy. The watch is beautifully made and well worth the price but I decided to return it because it was simply just too big. After returning it I immediately purchase the "mini" version from Macy's and wear it everyday. THIS IS A WONDERFUL WATCH !
on February 19, 2015
I completely loved the look , it's kinda heavy but still gorgeous . It's a pretty good large size and I loved it unfortunately I got it for my boyfriend who cheated so I guess imgunna have to resell .. But I'd recommend this watch ☺️
on November 15, 2017
Beautiful watch would have been 5 star if it was illumnious
on February 18, 2015
I ordered this watch for my wife and she loves it. She says she can wear it with any outfit. It was a great Valentine's Day gift and $80 cheaper than it was at a retail store. One of the best purchases I have made on Amazon
on July 25, 2015
How much I love this watch? A LOT!! it looks amazing. This is my boyfriend's account and I get stuff for myself too so this watch looks great on me! I like big watches to combine them with bracelets and things like that and it looks very nice! Not a single scratch and I like the fact that is all dark. In the description says that is unisex, not for men only! So I looked for a while until I found the right watch because it was under Men's category but at the end I found it and loved it ever since I got it.
on October 23, 2015
Its nice and beautiful. It feels like a quality product. Not heavy just perfect. Might be hard to read in a dim light but that's ok. It is as pictured. One thing though, Its a bit big for my wrist. I thought since its a women's watch that would not be a problem. My wrist is not even small. Now I have to make an extra effort of going to a watch shop and have some links removed and pay a lil extra money to sort that out. Overall its a good watch and I don't regret my purchase.
on September 23, 2015
First off the price for this watch is simply UNBELIEVABLE. This watch is amazing. It's professional sleek but yet it can shine. It's the perfect blend with chrome time indicators and being all black. I love this watch to death and I get compliments VERY often while wearing it. You cannot go wrong for if you're looking for a black watch at the right price. Even at retail store price this watch is beyond words and very comfortable I might add. Great watch I love it.
on May 11, 2015
My fiancé loves his watch. He gets compliments when he wears it. The matte look is very sexy and unique! It's really heavy for its size too.
on September 28, 2015
I saw this watch at MK a while back. It was gorgeous... true BLACK. This one is definitely NOT the watch it's advertising to be. It has lead me to believe that it is not authentic. It is NOT black but Gunmetal, which definitely takes away from the look. Do not buy from this seller... you are not getting what you are paying for. I am returning it asap.