YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on May 16, 2014
I am a BIG MK watch fan. I had swooned over this watch the moment I saw it in Lord and Taylor's. Initially, I tend to go for the 43mm watches with the big bracelet bands but this seems pretty and feminine and it drew my attention. After not receiving this as a present on my birthday in March. I looked to see if by any chance if Amazon carried the watch and to my surprise here it was! With the price being considerably lower, I wondered of its authenticity greatly. I read the handful of reviews mostly by men and wasn't convinced. Low and behold when I was granted an Amazon store credit card I decided to purchase the watch. The watch was shipped immediately and was received in no time. It had to be signed for and I respect that the seller did that! Thanks! I pulled the watch out and examined it, and then again, and again comparing it with my other watches... My suspicions are cleared and I am hapy with my purchase. I was even further estatic when I picked up the watch for only $189 when its a $350 watch. What's even better are the LOOKS I get at my wrist whenever I wear it. HA! Now for anyone wondering IF by any chance your watch breaks, or a crystal falls out you can send it to Metro Watch Services in Dallas, Texas and have it REPLACED for $32... So make sure you call the MK 800 number and get the watch repair address.... Don't let your watch lay around broken when you can get a brand new watch for a small fee!! Enjoy Ladies!! Woooo
55 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2014
It is very "flashy", but I was looking for that type of watch. I owned it for a month already and so far all the crystals are in place, the color is the same, and I am very happy with this watch.
on May 29, 2014
I love my Michael Kors watch! It sparkles and shines, glistens and is absolutely beautiful. I think it's the most beautiful one they have.
on August 14, 2014
First let me say I have not worn a watch since pagers were invented I have a cell phone I originally did not want a watch until I saw this watch. Words cannot express how happy I am with my Michael Kors watch it is beautiful, it is a gorgeous! I have people stop me and asked me what kind of watch it is. I'm all about the bling. This is an authentic MK piece. It is also very easy to size with the adjustable links, no jeweler needed. I hope my man buys me more!
on July 14, 2014
I like big head watches and this one is big, with a more feminine touch. This watch sparkles beautifully, I get lots of compliments. I love MK watches.
on December 7, 2016
I had this item in my cart for months trying to decide whether I should spend close to $300. I finally gave in and purchase it. Unfortunately, I am not happy with it. The shade of "pink" seems to be off and overall it is a bit too much bling. Sadly, I returned it for a full refund.
on September 11, 2015
I never got so many compliments on the watch in my entire life, love this watch .God it almost 2 years ago and they're still nice and shiny would definitely get another one or another color perhaps !!!!!
on August 12, 2014
My baby boy gave me this watch for mama's day 2014! Lol and I absolutely love it!! Great buy! Gotten so many compliments on it!! Thanks baby!! Mama loves you to infinity and beyond!!!!
on May 4, 2014
This is a beautiful elegant watch, I love the compliments I receive from it. This will not be my last purchase I will be ordering another one soon.
on August 12, 2014
Shines so much I love it! Fast shipping, I received it the next day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.