BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2012
I bought this coat in the medium Camel color. Overall I find it to be a great pea coat: for full disclosure this is the first pea coat I have ever owned. I am thinking of getting another one in black, but would like to see if I can find a slim fit coat first.

SUMMARY:
1. This is a regular fit Jacket.
2. This sheds, use a lint roller on wool portions before wearing (I used 10 sheets). Problem Solved.
3. Overall great jacket, minor quirks.

1. REGULAR FIT
This is a regular fit coat. I would have loved a slim fit coat as it better suits my build, but the regular fit isn't too baggy for me to hate it. This is coming from person that much prefers slim fit clothing. I thought about getting a small for a tighter fit, but the arm length on the medium is just right and a small would probably make it too short.

2. USE LINT ROLLER ON WOOL PORTION BEFORE WEARING (I used up 10 sheets)
The outside of the coat is 97% of a wool fabric and so is roughly 20% of the inside. The inside is lined with a different fabric (cotton or polyester perhaps) except for the outer edges where there is a small strip of the wool fabric, about 1 to 2 inches. The inside front portion strip of wool is much bigger (about 4 to 5 inches on each side). I first wore this coat with all black attire because I loved the contrast of colors: long sleeve button up shirt, jeans, and loafers (all black) with this camel colored pea coat (great combination by the way). This showed me that this coat SHEDS A LOT. When I got home I took a lint roller to all portions of the coat where there was wool, and used up 10 sheets of lint roller. I don't see much if any shedding any more.

3. OVERALL
It is a great coat and keeps me fairly warm here in Silicon Valley area of California where temperatures have been in the 50's and 60's as of late. As a skinny person I get cold easily, just FYI. There are 2 inside pockets on each side which are nice, the one on the left hand side has a zipper, but seems tighter for my hand than the one without the zipper. The buttons seem a little loose, but they have not fallen off and don't imagine they will unless I do something stupid.
on February 11, 2013
Much has been said about the positive qualities of this coat in the reviews. I echo that this coat is well-designed and keeps you warm. But there are two drawbacks I should point out having owned this coat now for a little while. The first is that the buttons are not stitched properly and have a tendency of falling off. I have, on average, had one button fall off the jacket per month I've owned it. The large, metal buttons themselves are distinctive looking and add to the appearance of the coat. However, the stitching quickly becomes loose and not long after, the buttons detach. Having them sewn back is not an expensive proposition but I would have expected more from a Michael Kors jacket. The second thing is that this coat looks a bit different than how it appears in the Amazon listing. The coat's picture on Amazon makes it look like it has a bold, gray sheen. It practically jumps off the page. In life, the coat is not bad looking, but it's not eye-catching. It is darker than the picture and looks more sedate (and more like an average coat). Rather than the picture's consistent gray appearance, in reality, it is a very dark gray (almost black) with white flecks in it that lighten its color somewhat.

On the whole, I like this jacket. But it's not the perfect coat I hoped it was when I placed the order on Amazon.
on November 21, 2012
Okay here's to help people out when they are buying this pea coat. I'm 5'10. Weight : 175. It's a nice fit
The sleeves aren't too long. I workout a lot and I'm considered "the built look" my waist size is a 30.
I purchased a medium size before and the sleeves on it were a bit long and it looks kind of big on me.
The coat size I ordered is a small. It fits me perfectly. I also prefer the fit look when it comes to my clothing.
You may want to order a sIze larger depending on your style. Plus I have t-Rex arms (short arms haha)
on August 17, 2013
Bought this for my husband as a gift since he has been wanting a nice pea coat for some time and although the look and fit of the coat was great and we were both happy with it, we did think it was a bit thin in structure and soon found that the buttons were falling off left and right. I was not expecting it to be such poor construction from such a big name in the fashion industry. It's a nice coat, overall we are happy with it, but just a bit disappointed in the quality.
on December 25, 2012
This is a very nice coat. The good aspects of it is just how warm and comfortable it is. I live in Ohio and it's starting to get cold again for the winter months. Even through the below freezing temperatures, wind, rain, and snow I have stayed warm and dry. Though I did have one complaint. All of the buttons on this coat had to be resown on. Within the first week the buttons were getting loose and falling off. For a coat like this I expected a bit better. In the end though I am happy with it.
on December 30, 2012
Smart,stylish,chic,comfortable and warm. I'm 6 feet and 250 lbs. 2XL is perfect and allows me to layer if necessary. I like my jackets and coats looser. However when buttoned up this still looks pretty slim in black. As others have said, delint at least 5 times to avoid shedding. Oh, and keep away from shaggy light colored dogs. I'm hoping that I can cross into an alternate universe whilst wearing this.....one in which there will be a season six of Fringe......
on February 15, 2013
Like all other reviews believe that this coat runs 1-2 sizes above what you would actually wear. Nice material and quality detailing make it a steal for the price on Amazon. I am 220lbs, 6'3" tall and an XL was swimming on me. Returned, but none left if in L size. If I had heeded others advice I would have gone down to a L and even then it would require some tailoring.
on November 20, 2012
The first one I ordered & received was big on me and had to re-order for a Medium. Amazon customer service was extremely helpful and went out of their way to get me the right size as quickly as possible. I'm very happy with the coat, looks great and feels great. Very well made and WELL WORTH THE MONEY !
on February 5, 2013
I haven't owned a nice peacoat before, but I'm glad I went with this one. It definitely keeps you warm, and I get compliments on how stylish it is. Definitely go one size smaller than you think you need but be cautious. The arms on the jacket are short, so I needed a size up because my arms were longer than the size I originally bought.
on November 30, 2012
I wouldn't pay the retail price for this but got a great deal. The coat is great looking and warm. Nice touches like 2 inside pockets and zippers on the exterior pockets. I agree with others - - it runs a little large. I'm between a medium and a large and the medium fits fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.