Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on January 22, 2015
First off, this is a nice looking watch. Large, but not obnoxiously large and goes with everything. However, I returned it and purchased the same watch but with the ceramic band. What a difference! The acrylic is very light and plastic-y. For the price, not worth it. The ceramic is way nicer, heavier and worth the extra $ you spend. I suggest you bypass this watch and spend just a little more $ for the nicer ceramic band watch.
on March 29, 2014
It came on time and it was everything I expected! Now I was a little scared of the band fitting I don't have a very large wrist but because I am a larger woman I thought the woman's standard wouldn't fit so got the woman's long and now I have to go to get a few links removed so my watch can fit properly. As far as quality the watch is very eye catching and even though the band is plastic it doesn't take away from the style or elegance of the watch! I would definitely order from this seller again soon because now my boyfriend wants one for his birthday in July
on August 30, 2017
Good bargain for the money. These are amazing. They are not for me, they do not ride, they are not too tight Fast and in time. my parents need it. Very useful.
on February 10, 2013
The picture is accurate, and we got the right item, but we were not pleased with it, and ended up returning it. We went to the Michael Kors store in our mall, and looked at the watch there, and it looks just like the picture. It's just that the band looks like a man's watchband from Timex painted white, and it looks, IDK, cheap or fake or something. We went to the store and picked out my daughter a watch that is rose gold, and it just looks so much nicer than this watch. Still, if you like this watch, you are getting the right item.
on April 29, 2014
My wife absolutely loves Michael Kors products. This is the forth Michael Kors watch I have bought for her and this should complete her collection as far as color schemes. I actually think they are very attractive looking watches and I may purchase one for my own personal use in the near future. However, of all the Michael Kors watches I have purchased, this is by far the best price I have paid for one.
Thanks.
on August 6, 2014
This watch is perfect! It was a little bigger than I thought, and I thought I couldn't pull it off, but now I'm obsessed with it. It is gorgeous and I get compliments daily. I've work it daily for a couple months and it is scratching a little if I look closely but holding up well with all of the times I've hit it on things. The hands glow in the dark, so cool without being noticeable.
on April 12, 2015
Metal or leather bands looks fancy, and sports watches are well, too sporty at times. I wanted a watch that goes with everything, that's why I love ceramic watches. This is a beautiful piece, great for professional or casual attire, the crystals adds just enough glitter to go with a fancier dress.
on April 18, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend during Christmas '12. It is a great watch even with lots of use and is physically in good health.

This watch does have problems staying of the right day of the month and will often have to be readjusted.
on November 9, 2015
My FAVORITE watch! I wear it everyday for years!!! It's beautiful and durable. I've had it for approximately five years and the haven't changed the battery yet. I get compliments on it all the time!
on November 24, 2015
I only had this watch for 6 months and it is staining. The band is turning an orange color. I've had watches that I paid only $50 that lasted years past this one! VERY disappointed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.