- Warranty Offer: All Michael Kors watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Michael Kors watches Direct from Amazon.com
|Price:||$275.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 5" high
- 5" wide
- 100 Meters Water Resistance
- Deployment closure
- Case Diameter: 38mm
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Light up the room with this gold chronograph watch detailed with glitz embellishments.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002PJ9P8M
- Item model number: MK5166
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What I really love about this watch is the how it feels on...it's such a nice heavy substantial weight that it feels more expensive than it was and is the perfect gold chunky accessory to complete an outfit. It's also very practical in that it has a date window, is water resistant, and is so easy to read due to its large (and gorgeous) face. Prior to purchasing this watch I tried on the Michael Kors MK5055 Gold Runway watch at a department store...it was very nice but a little more masculine although I think the face on this one is bigger. I'm so glad I waited and bought this one from Amazon. Shipping was fast and it arrived in perfect condition. I saved a bunch of $$ through Amazon on this watch also since I think it retails for $250. I can't wait to wear my new watch over the upcoming holidays. Highly recommend!
I think it's a little too flashy, but I don't judge.
I cannot believe I saved as much a I did on it! I saw it at Dillard's for $100 MORE! Whew. It needs a few more stars.
Fun fact: Fossil makes the watches for Micael Kors, if something breaks send it away to them and they will even buff it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This one looks very cute in actual. i love this one so much.Published 1 month ago by Amber but not rose
I've owned my watch for over two years and is the best gift ever still has original gold tone and I practically use it everyday always getting complements on it also it is fairly... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Neddy
Very nice looking watch! It was so nice that it was stolen out of my son's car within a month of owning it :-( The fit was great and my son loved this watch.Published 9 months ago by Stephanie Crane