Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 18, 2015
Beautiful watch I love it
review image
on February 3, 2015
Ordered this watch from Watchstar on Friday 1/31/15 and received it on Monday 2/3/15. I originally bought this watch for full retail price at Macy's and LOVED IT but unfortunately it was stolen very soon after. I decided to but it in here as the price was great and was a bit hesitant since the price on here was so much lower and thought it would be fake. I decided to take a leap of faith and return it if indeed it was a fake. The watch is a real and not a counterfeit. EXACTLY as the one I bought from Macy's and I checked its authenticity by checking the logo and serial number, the box etc. All legit. The watch is heavier and larger than most, but you get that from the description. I knew what I was getting in terms of size and weight. It's a beautiful watch and as long as your wrist is not super tiny, I think it will be a good choose. It's a stunner so be prepared to get many compliments.
on December 27, 2017
I had been wanting a Michael Kors watch since last June and I convinced my husband to buy me this watch for Christmas. It arrived today. I love it. It only got 4 stars because It is a huge watch. I am a big girl but this watch is huge. So I must get the band sized down a bit and perhaps it will fit better but I love this watch and I would purchase it again. I would just go down from 44mm to 39mm instead.
review imagereview imagereview image
on December 26, 2013
Like other reviewers have said, the quality of this watch is exquisite. Just be aware that it is about twice the weight or more of a regular watch.

I bought this watch for my girlfriend, who is about 5'4" 110lbs, for Christmas 2013 because she hinted (strongly -_-) that she wanted it. When I got it a couple days before Christmas and took it out of the box, I almost died as I thought I ordered the male version instead as it was so heavy. I was relieved when I looked at the item and verified it was the correct one and the reviews from other buyers mentioned that theirs was heavy as well.

But lets not focus too much on the weight because as I mentioned the watch is BEAUTIFUL, and when I gave it to my girlfriend on Christmas Day she loved it. She cant stop looking at it and commenting on it.

Bottom line, it is worth every penny.
on November 20, 2016
Very good love it
on January 17, 2017
My husband order this for me for our anniversary and when it came and I took it out of the box to try on the back of the watch came of and it had tape piece on it that apparently were supposed to keep it attached to the face of the watch I was so upset I did a return request right then and there VERY disappointed expected better from Amazon
on June 7, 2015
I've been eyeing up this watch for quite some time on here, and decided to purchase it. I have to say....I'm in love!!! It is a little on the big side, but I love big watches. Definitely a must purchase if you love big watches and Michael Kors! It's very shiny and eye catching :) looks great with any outfit!!
on September 20, 2014
I picked this out for my birthday. I love the size of the watch, but the part on the bank under the MK kept popping up. I was pushing them both back down, but then I just glued both pieces. The watch is great other then the pieces popping up.
on September 4, 2014
It was just around this time last year that I was planning my graduation present to myself, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

I'm such a watch person. I feel naked without one and I just love the way they look on my arm... they're like classy, classic, sophisticated, utilitarian bracelets. What more could you ask for?
I had few watches , but I need a classy gold watch so I knew it was time for an upgrade.It was really unique and I got a ton of compliments on it. Am really please with my classy watch .
on March 20, 2014
This is the most amazing watch ever. My 1st Michael Kors watch and definitely won't be my last. I have over 80 watches and this is by far my most favorite! Can't wait to collect some more.

Has a large face (men's size) and is fairly heavy compared to most other watches out there. I've had it for over 6 months but less than a year and there is no peeling of the gold or anything like that. Super high quality. The MK on the face really stands out. The writing at the bottom displays nicely. I get numerous compliments on this every time I wear it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.