Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 275 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 300 reviews
on September 18, 2015
Beautiful watch I love it
review image
on June 10, 2015
review image
on February 3, 2015
Ordered this watch from Watchstar on Friday 1/31/15 and received it on Monday 2/3/15. I originally bought this watch for full retail price at Macy's and LOVED IT but unfortunately it was stolen very soon after. I decided to but it in here as the price was great and was a bit hesitant since the price on here was so much lower and thought it would be fake. I decided to take a leap of faith and return it if indeed it was a fake. The watch is a real and not a counterfeit. EXACTLY as the one I bought from Macy's and I checked its authenticity by checking the logo and serial number, the box etc. All legit. The watch is heavier and larger than most, but you get that from the description. I knew what I was getting in terms of size and weight. It's a beautiful watch and as long as your wrist is not super tiny, I think it will be a good choose. It's a stunner so be prepared to get many compliments.
on September 29, 2014
Absolutely amazing! I debated for a long time whether to order this watch or not, and I'm glad I did. I had read some reviews of customers complaining of receiving a fake watch. Let me say if this is a fake, then boy did someone do an excellent job at counterfeiting. This wath is perfection! Great quality and craftsmanship. It is big, so if you're not into big watches then is it not for you. The gold color in not obnoxious at all. I did remove five links to have it fit perfectly. I can't say enough good things about this awesome watch, I'm very happy with my purchase.
on December 26, 2013
Like other reviewers have said, the quality of this watch is exquisite. Just be aware that it is about twice the weight or more of a regular watch.

I bought this watch for my girlfriend, who is about 5'4" 110lbs, for Christmas 2013 because she hinted (strongly -_-) that she wanted it. When I got it a couple days before Christmas and took it out of the box, I almost died as I thought I ordered the male version instead as it was so heavy. I was relieved when I looked at the item and verified it was the correct one and the reviews from other buyers mentioned that theirs was heavy as well.

But lets not focus too much on the weight because as I mentioned the watch is BEAUTIFUL, and when I gave it to my girlfriend on Christmas Day she loved it. She cant stop looking at it and commenting on it.

Bottom line, it is worth every penny.
on November 20, 2016
Very good love it
on June 7, 2015
I've been eyeing up this watch for quite some time on here, and decided to purchase it. I have to say....I'm in love!!! It is a little on the big side, but I love big watches. Definitely a must purchase if you love big watches and Michael Kors! It's very shiny and eye catching :) looks great with any outfit!!
on January 17, 2017
My husband order this for me for our anniversary and when it came and I took it out of the box to try on the back of the watch came of and it had tape piece on it that apparently were supposed to keep it attached to the face of the watch I was so upset I did a return request right then and there VERY disappointed expected better from Amazon
on January 6, 2017
It is a nice watch this was a gift for my wife, the watch arrive not working, i though there was a button off but no, take it to a Jewlwry to change battery but thats was not the problem, it was wrong inside. I have to pay a lot to fix it, the technician told me that was an internal problem and have to reach for new pieces.
on June 5, 2015
It is exactly what I was looking for in a Michael Kors watch. Not too over the top. Just classy. I have another Kors watch which I love. I have not worn this yet because I have to make the bracelet smaller. I have a 5 and 3/4 inch wrist. I consider myself a collector of fine watches and have added this to my collection. The price at Amazon was great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.