Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 18, 2015
Beautiful watch I love it
review image
23 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2015
review image
13 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2015
Ordered this watch from Watchstar on Friday 1/31/15 and received it on Monday 2/3/15. I originally bought this watch for full retail price at Macy's and LOVED IT but unfortunately it was stolen very soon after. I decided to but it in here as the price was great and was a bit hesitant since the price on here was so much lower and thought it would be fake. I decided to take a leap of faith and return it if indeed it was a fake. The watch is a real and not a counterfeit. EXACTLY as the one I bought from Macy's and I checked its authenticity by checking the logo and serial number, the box etc. All legit. The watch is heavier and larger than most, but you get that from the description. I knew what I was getting in terms of size and weight. It's a beautiful watch and as long as your wrist is not super tiny, I think it will be a good choose. It's a stunner so be prepared to get many compliments.
3 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2013
Like other reviewers have said, the quality of this watch is exquisite. Just be aware that it is about twice the weight or more of a regular watch.

I bought this watch for my girlfriend, who is about 5'4" 110lbs, for Christmas 2013 because she hinted (strongly -_-) that she wanted it. When I got it a couple days before Christmas and took it out of the box, I almost died as I thought I ordered the male version instead as it was so heavy. I was relieved when I looked at the item and verified it was the correct one and the reviews from other buyers mentioned that theirs was heavy as well.

But lets not focus too much on the weight because as I mentioned the watch is BEAUTIFUL, and when I gave it to my girlfriend on Christmas Day she loved it. She cant stop looking at it and commenting on it.

Bottom line, it is worth every penny.
on December 4, 2017
This is definitely not a real Michael Kors watch. Watch is beatiful but it arrived with the color changing already. Please see attached pictures. One with the flash and one without the flash. You can see on the dail that you change the time with is faded.
review imagereview image
One person found this helpful
on December 27, 2017
I had been wanting a Michael Kors watch since last June and I convinced my husband to buy me this watch for Christmas. It arrived today. I love it. It only got 4 stars because It is a huge watch. I am a big girl but this watch is huge. So I must get the band sized down a bit and perhaps it will fit better but I love this watch and I would purchase it again. I would just go down from 44mm to 39mm instead.
review imagereview imagereview image
on December 23, 2014
I been wanting a watch for years and not jus a little flimsey woman watch but something you can see.And this actually came early way early than expected and OMG. I love this watch the package was great it was in a nice watch Mk box and the watch had plastic on the face and the regular parts that comes on a new watch wen buying then it had a authenity card and coupons in there as well....all i can say is BLING BLING
on January 17, 2017
My husband order this for me for our anniversary and when it came and I took it out of the box to try on the back of the watch came of and it had tape piece on it that apparently were supposed to keep it attached to the face of the watch I was so upset I did a return request right then and there VERY disappointed expected better from Amazon
on March 20, 2014
This is the most amazing watch ever. My 1st Michael Kors watch and definitely won't be my last. I have over 80 watches and this is by far my most favorite! Can't wait to collect some more.

Has a large face (men's size) and is fairly heavy compared to most other watches out there. I've had it for over 6 months but less than a year and there is no peeling of the gold or anything like that. Super high quality. The MK on the face really stands out. The writing at the bottom displays nicely. I get numerous compliments on this every time I wear it.
on June 2, 2015
It's definitely fake. Just got it today and compared it to the one I got from Macys. It's a nice watch don't get me wrong. The only difference is the hands on the dial are completely different from the actual one made by Michael Kor. No one would ever notice that so I gave it 3 stars. Also the dial lens is extra thick like a bifocal. Hope you enjoy makes a great gift for the price!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.