Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2014
Absolutely amazing! I debated for a long time whether to order this watch or not, and I'm glad I did. I had read some reviews of customers complaining of receiving a fake watch. Let me say if this is a fake, then boy did someone do an excellent job at counterfeiting. This wath is perfection! Great quality and craftsmanship. It is big, so if you're not into big watches then is it not for you. The gold color in not obnoxious at all. I did remove five links to have it fit perfectly. I can't say enough good things about this awesome watch, I'm very happy with my purchase.
on December 26, 2013
Like other reviewers have said, the quality of this watch is exquisite. Just be aware that it is about twice the weight or more of a regular watch.

I bought this watch for my girlfriend, who is about 5'4" 110lbs, for Christmas 2013 because she hinted (strongly -_-) that she wanted it. When I got it a couple days before Christmas and took it out of the box, I almost died as I thought I ordered the male version instead as it was so heavy. I was relieved when I looked at the item and verified it was the correct one and the reviews from other buyers mentioned that theirs was heavy as well.

But lets not focus too much on the weight because as I mentioned the watch is BEAUTIFUL, and when I gave it to my girlfriend on Christmas Day she loved it. She cant stop looking at it and commenting on it.

Bottom line, it is worth every penny.
on December 4, 2017
This is definitely not a real Michael Kors watch. Watch is beatiful but it arrived with the color changing already. Please see attached pictures. One with the flash and one without the flash. You can see on the dail that you change the time with is faded.
review image review image
on November 20, 2016
Very good love it
on January 17, 2017
My husband order this for me for our anniversary and when it came and I took it out of the box to try on the back of the watch came of and it had tape piece on it that apparently were supposed to keep it attached to the face of the watch I was so upset I did a return request right then and there VERY disappointed expected better from Amazon
on June 5, 2015
It is exactly what I was looking for in a Michael Kors watch. Not too over the top. Just classy. I have another Kors watch which I love. I have not worn this yet because I have to make the bracelet smaller. I have a 5 and 3/4 inch wrist. I consider myself a collector of fine watches and have added this to my collection. The price at Amazon was great!
on September 4, 2014
It was just around this time last year that I was planning my graduation present to myself, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

I'm such a watch person. I feel naked without one and I just love the way they look on my arm... they're like classy, classic, sophisticated, utilitarian bracelets. What more could you ask for?
I had few watches , but I need a classy gold watch so I knew it was time for an upgrade.It was really unique and I got a ton of compliments on it. Am really please with my classy watch .
on March 20, 2014
This is the most amazing watch ever. My 1st Michael Kors watch and definitely won't be my last. I have over 80 watches and this is by far my most favorite! Can't wait to collect some more.

Has a large face (men's size) and is fairly heavy compared to most other watches out there. I've had it for over 6 months but less than a year and there is no peeling of the gold or anything like that. Super high quality. The MK on the face really stands out. The writing at the bottom displays nicely. I get numerous compliments on this every time I wear it.
on December 6, 2017
Excelente
on July 4, 2017
Loveeee
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.