Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 4, 2012
I love this watch. I receive a lot of compliments on this piece. The watch is chunky and kinda of heavy however that is what I was looking for. The watch looks and feels expensive its everything I've been looking for in a watch. I want to purchase another one in two tone ,silver and gold.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on August 27, 2012
I love this watch! The gold is much better in person than in the photo. I was a bit nervous that the gold color would be too gaudy, but it's perfect. I had to have at least 4 links taken out of mine; a big-chain jewelry store at the mall took them out for me for free while a jewelry kiosk at the mall wanted to charge me $15...so yeah...don't go to a kiosk.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2016
Good Watch
on November 30, 2013
Hours very beautiful, gold color not the defiant. Bracelet truncated to me on 5 links, sit on a wrist densely. Big weight doesn't cause discomfort. I recommend to girls, very fashionably and beautifully.
on November 22, 2013
This is my most favorite watch that I own! The color is perfect and I love it's oversized face and band. It goes with everything and looks great stacked with other bracelets
on April 24, 2014
BEAUTIFUL, NICE, YOU CAN WEAR IT ANYWHERE YOU GO. MATCHES ALL MY CLOTHES AND IT IS REALLY A GOOD PRODUCT ! VERY HAPPY !
on February 24, 2012
This was a gift for my 24-year-old daughter. She absolutely loves it! She wanted something bold and elegant - this watch was the perfect choice. It really is eye-catching! A very happy daughter and another successful shopping trip to Amazon.com!
on June 23, 2011
I love my new watch. It's oversized, which I still have to get used to but it looks amazing. Very chic!
on April 4, 2012
I paid 18$ to replace the battery for a new one. I thought the watch was damaged. However it is a nice watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.